YOU

REQUESTED BY: @GROWLINGCHOIYENA 

Suri was too tired to even move from her laying position on the couch, just staring at the guys in front of her mess around. Suri knew it was tiring to be around Stray kids and it was tiring to be around The Boyz, but being around the two of them was something else. 

Eric and Felix were screaming at their phones, playing whatever game they were playing. Kevin, New and Minho were busy judging everyone, complaining whenever anyone said anything they didn't like. Juyeon and Seungmin were watching the TV in the room, and Suri was sure that all of Korea was able hear, because of how loud the volume was and no matter how much New screamed at them to turn it down they didn't. Haknyeon, Sunwoo, Q and Changbin where playing cards, screaming whenever they lost or even won. Younghoon and Han were just talking about god knows whatever, but somehow they were really loud too. The others were either also talking or passing around the room and Suri's head almost exploded.  

Looking around the room she noticed that one guy was missing and she sat down confused. "Hey, where's Hyunjin?" She asked, but was completely ignored. Sighing, she got up and walked out of the room, grabbing her phone with her. "Guess, I'll look for him on my own." She dialed his number, but no answer. 

She went to The boyz' waiting room, guessing that he would maybe be there, and surprisingly she was right. "What are you doing here?" Hyunjin was startled when she entered, quickly turning his phone off.

"It was too loud there."  Suri nodded, ignoring how he put his phone inside his pocket. She sat down beside him and he smiled at her softly, but she was able to see right through it. 

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin shook his head, smiling at her and again she knew something was wrong with him. 

"We had a really nice stage to-"

"Hwang Hyunjin." The guy beside her sighed, closing his eyes, not looking at her. 

"Have you seen what dispatch posted?" Suri shook her head at him confused. Hyunjin opened his eyes, taking his phone out of his pocket once again and showed her the post. 

"What the heck is that? Can't we just hang out together without people thinking that we're dating?" 

"You didn't tell me that you were going out with him yesterday," Suri looked at Hyunjin, before handling him his phone. "I mean, I don't mind. I promise you I don't, if you want to hang out with him its totally fine with me, its out of my business," Hyunjin didn't mean for his voice to be this loud, not wanting to yell at her, but it was out of frustration. "And I mean yes, people would suspect that you two are back together, to be honest I did too, its not everyday that you hang out with your ex and if you two are back together I don't mind, as long as you're happy, but the thing is if you don't like me, its okay, just tel-" Hyunjin felt pressure on his lips, shutting him up. He felt Suri's fingers touching his, before she held his hand in hers giving it a little squeeze before pulling away.

"I'm sorry that I made you feel this way." Hyunjin kept looking at the girl, not saying a word. "I'm sorry that I made you feel like I didn't like you. Me and Jeno were just filming for my show, and we wanted to grab something to eat, so we called both Jaemin and Somi and they told us to go there and they'd follow us there, but the two of them happened to be late. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but you were sleeping and I told I.N to inform you, little fucker probably forgot, but I can't blame him, I should've texted you." 

"I don't want to make you feel unc-"

"Hyunjin, the more you wait for me the more I fall for you more and I don't know, but lately I've been thinking about you a lot, not like I'm not always thinking about you, but its been way too much lately-"

"Will you go on a date with me?" Hyunjin asked, cutting the girl off, causing her to giggle nodding her quickly at him. Hyunjin gasped loudly, getting up startling the girl as he pulled her up with him, hugging her, spinning her around. "Finally. You're a bitch for making me wait this long." 

"Hey!" Hyunjin laughed, putting Suri down once again, grabbing her chin, looking down at her. He leaned down once again, pressing his lips on hers. Suri smiled, feeling the smile against her lips. She wrapped her arms around Hyunjin, as he wrapper his arms around her waist, and was about to deepen the kiss, when the door was opened. Hyunjin pushed Suri away quickly, causing her to fall on the couch as soon as he heard the gasps behind them. 

"Were you two kissing?" Kevin screamed, looking at Changbin and Felix beside him and soon the 18 boys were in front of them. 

"No, he had something in his eyes." Suri got up quickly, standing beside Hyunjin. 

"You two were kissing." I.N exclaimed, turning to look at the others. 

"I need to use the bathroom." Hyunjin said, turning to glance at Suri. 

"Where's Euntae, I missed the man." Suri said, causing the others to look at them knowingly, playfully rolling their eyes at them. 

"Bye." Hyunjin sprinted out of the room, and a second later Suri ran after him. 

"They were differently kissing."