No where

REQUESTED BY:  x_Sugacube

"I don't get it, I really don't. This is not the first time this happens, and they don't take any fucking actions. I mean, are they going to just put him on hiatus instead of clearing his image? I'm going to fucking kill this bitch Myunhee. Do you know where she-" 

"Okay, How about you calm down first?" Chan said, putting his hands on Suri's shoulders, pushing her down the chair. "Euntae promised me that he's not going to leave the situation like that, he promised me to fix it and I trust him. You need to calm down for Hyunjin, he needs us beside him now, and I'm sure he's already fumed, so you need to be calm to calm him down, because I know you're going to be the best one to do that, we're still going to be beside him, but he needs you more. Hyunjin has always been insecure about you, Suri." 

"About me?" Suri looked at Chan confused and he nodded his head, turning to look at his laptop. 

"He was always jealous of you in the beginning; you were one of the most known trainees, although you were always shy and didn't talk to a lot of people, but everyone knew you and Somi, and he was always jealous that you got so much attention, and he always tried to be better than you or be more known that you and always failed, and you know what's really funny? You always admired him too, and liked him so much and thought that he was really talented, but he was too stupid to even get to know you then, so when I added you to our group he was really angry, and never told us the reason until like months after our debut, then he started to like you, because even if you were mean to him sometimes, you still cared for him and took care of him so his hatred towards you turned into admiration and soon that admiration turned into love, but you were with Jeno and when you broke up with him, he wanted to give you time to heal, and before he even decides to take a step, you took it with Jisung, and he was angry, no- he literally felt more than anger, he was ready to kill both you and Jisung, specially since Jisung knew that he liked you, but Jisung did too, and he thought that being selfish for once wasn't an issue, and to be honest me and Changbin always encouraged him to tell you, because we thought that Hyunjin was just messing around and never wanted to take a real step, but I guess Jisung didn't know when to stop being selfish. Hyunjin then felt that its fate, you two were destined to be together and no matter how many times he misses up, the world just gives him another chance to fix it. So, now that he has you, he's not ready to let anything ruin it, he's not ready to lose it, and seriously Suri, you two shouldn't let anything come between you. He knows that Myunhee is trying to ruin everything between you two, and he feels like you'd leave him to stay away from the drama, because you've been through a lot and he doesn't want to cause you anymore shit, so he's afraid. He's literally waiting for you to break up with him." Chan said, letting out a chuckle as he looked at Suri only to be met with tears running down her face. "Why are you crying?" 

"I don't know." The girl sobbed, causing him to let out another chuckle, grabbing a tissue, handling it to her. 

"He's in the practice room, go see him." Suri nodded quickly, before getting up, running out of the room. 

--

Hyunjin wasn't really sure if the room always had white dots or he was just imagining things, but he ignored it and got up once again. His throat was really dry, and he almost heard his bottle call his name, but he never went to it. He didn't even replay the song, just started dancing, not even sure if he was doing the moves right, but he wasn't planning to stop, but what confused him the most, was why the room was spinning so much, because it was definitely spinning. The room suddenly turned dark and next thing he knew that he was falling. 

He was waiting for his head to hit the floor but he felt something softer touch his head, before it meets the floor. He wasn't blacked out, he was still able to feel everything around him, he was able to hear and feel everything, but he couldn't open his eyes, and his mind was almost not even working properly.