Please

Hello, usually I don't mention stuff like this here because I try me best to keep the book out of drama as much as possible but whoever is sending Han hate and telling him to go k!ll himself is just an ass.

As part of one of the two communities he offended, I want to say that I'm happy he at least even made an apology because idols now days just ignore their scandals and just act as if nothing happened.

People keep asking and begging for apologies and their favs don't even address it and when Jisung deadass apologised 3 times, deleted the song, addressing what he did when he was 13 years old which means he wasn't educated enough back then, because we all back then weren't educated enough about racism and fat-shaming.. etc, people still have the audacity to hate on him and to send him death threats.

Grow up and stop using the canceling trend its not funny and hating on people is not funny. You're not the same person you were yesterday let alone almost 8 years ago.

Han made a mistake, i agree. If y'all don't want to accept it, its your choice its okay, but sending himt death threats? Who are you helping? Are you any where better than the same 13 years old guy who offended you 8 years ago?

We all make mistakes and we all learn from them. If you don't want to accept it, your own choice, but don't hate on him.