Secret stage

Requested by: @racha_farachaI

A/N: I PROMISE I'M WORKING ON THE OTHER REQUESTS, ITS JUST I'M WAITING FOR THEM TO MATCH THE PLOT THAT'S ALL. LOVE YOU ALL  

"Wait, can you explain again?" Jay said, looking confused at his members, before glancing at the girl in front of them, who was as confused as them.

"For your next stages, all groups need to exchange members, so for Ikon's stage, a member from another group will be collabing with them, same goes with all other groups, and we chose Suri to collab with you. The other groups actually still don't know about this, we're only doing this with Ikon and SF9, even Stray kids don't know about this." One of the staff members said, turning to look at Suri. 

"So I can't be with Stray kids for their stage?" Suri asked.

"No, actually you'll be in their stage and a member from another group will be joining you guys. Your guys next stage will be next week. Suri, try not to tell any of the boys about this, and try to practice together as secretly as possible. Have a nice day." The man left the room, leaving the girl with the other 6 boys. 

"So what are we going to do?" Song asked, turning to his members then at Suri. 

"What's your position in Stray kids?" Bobby asked, looking at Suri. 

"Main dancer, lead vocal." 

"Okay, so you're going to rap." Bobby said. 

"What? I haven't really rapped before." Suri said, obviously nervous.

"There's always a first time for everything." Bobby winked at her, smiling and they all started naming songs and giving out ideas. 

-- 

"Where have you been going to? You literally leave everyday and never tell us where you're going?" Changbin asked, stopping the girl before she leaves the room. 

"I'm hanging out with Somi." 

"Suri, we have to practice, you can't hang out with Somi every single day." Chan said, glancing at the girl who was thinking of the best way to leave.

"I practice with you every single day, I'll be back early don't worry." Suri started. "Plus you said that I'm done for the day." 

"The thing is, you always stay back even after you finish. Now days you leave early." Changbin questioned confused. 

"Gosh, There's something called privacy, P.R.I.V.A.C.Y. I'll be home early today. Bye," Suri didn't even let them finish what they were about to say and she only left as quick as she can. The boys knew when to stop annoying her and when to give her privacy, but somehow her disappearance was really suspicious for all of them, but they didn't really know how to question it. 

--

"Where are you going?" Minho groaned, noticing Suri silently leave the room. 

"I need her somewhere, Lee Know." Luckily Euntae knew about the collab, and Minho couldn't say anything, only sitting back down silently. Chan looked at them confused, not saying anything, as Euntae took Suri out of the room. 

"They're mad right?" Suri mumbled to Euntae and the guy nodded his head at her, walking her to the stylist. 

"Get ready."  Luckily SF9's stage was before Ikon's, and The boyz' Eric was the one joining them. Suri had her eyes on the TV in front of her, as the stylist put on her makeup after she put on her clothes. She was sure that everyone backstage was confused, not knowing about these collabs, except SF9, Ikon, her and Eric. She giggled, imagining the boys reactions to her joining Ikon. After SF9's stage was over, Song was in front of her, as she was almost done with her make up. 

"Ready?" He smiled at her and she nodded excitedly, getting up, walking to where the other boys were. 

"Did the boys question anything?" DK asked and she shook her head. 

"They were mad that I left, but Euntae saved me. I'm sure they're confused why I'm not with them right now, but they might put two and two together after seeing Eric with SF9." June nodded his head at her, before smiling at everyone. 

"Its our turn now." He said, and everyone went to get ready to go on stage. Suri sat down where she was suppose to be, waiting for her part. 

"Where's Suri?" Jeongin asked, leaning on Felix who shrugged, looking around the room. 

"Guys, isn't it weird that Suri hasn't came back yet?" Felix asked, looking at Euntae, then at Chan. 

"Whatever, she can do whatever." Chan rolled his eyes, and the boys knew better than say anything more, knowing that Chan was more than angry and he was ready to burst it all out on Suri, but he was waiting for the right time.

"Ikon's stage is about to start." Seungmin said, and everyone's attention turned to the TV.

"Do you think someone will join them? From the other groups?" Han asked, but the others were busy watching the stage to say anything. Until the stage turned black, and the boys knew that someone was joining them on stage. "Someone is joining them, I told you." Han exclaimed.

"Who is that?" Minho asked, trying to see who was the girl. "Is that-"

"Suri?" Felix screamed, almost getting up from his place. "That's Suri. Our Suri." He screamed once again, laughing loudly as the others kept screaming too.

"What is she doing there?" Changbin screamed, laughing, before they all stopped quickly, the second she started rapping. The second she was done, they all screamed so loud, they were sure that the other groups were able to hear them. 

"Did she just rap? She just rapped, Chan." Changbin exclaimed, hitting whoever was beside him, bouncing up and down on his chair. 

"Did you know about this?" Chan asked, turning to look at Euntae as he smiled. The older guy nodded his head, smiling back at him. The guys waited patiently, til Suri changes from her outfit to the other outfit she had to wear while performing with Stray kids. After nearly 10 minutes, she opened the door and was startled when the boys nearly jumped on her, all of them almost falling if it wasn't for Euntae balancing Suri. 

"You should've told us." Changbin said, his arms still around the girl. 

"I promised not to say anything to anyone." She laughed, smiling at them, before turning to Chan who was now smiling widely at her. "I know you're mad at me, like extra-mad, like Christopher bang mad-mad, but I promise, I wasn't able to tell you anything and I always left because I was practici-"

"I'm proud of you." Chan smiled, walking over to the girl, wrapping his arms around her. "I guess we have a new rapper in stray kids, huh?" He said, pulling away from the girl, smiling down at her.