What did he like?

"What do you want to watch?" Hyunjin sighed, sitting down beside the girl. The two were home alone after everyone decided to go to the cinema together. Hyunjin just thought it would be a great opportunity to have some alone time with the girl, so he faked a cold, and persuaded her to stay home with him as if she was going to look after him. The boys being too dumb and tired to even think, just believed them and left them alone. Well, Seungmin of course never believed them with his 7th sense.

"Can we watch frozen?" Hyunjin wanted to play some romantic movie, so they could have a cute night, maybe a horror one so they can cuddle all night, but Suri being Suri of course wanted to watch Frozen, although her and Felix watched it more than 9 times last week.

"Yes, of course." Hyunjin disappointingly started frozen, smiling as the girl leaned on him, resting her head on his chest. At least something from what he wanted was happening so far. 54 minutes into the movie and they got luckier, as the whole house turned pitch black.

"The power went off." Hyunjin silently cursed his luck in life, getting up to grab some candles from the kitchen. Suri noticed his disappointment and followed him to the kitchen. "You can stay there, I'm just getting some candles."

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin mumbled a soft yes, causing Suri to frown. "What happened?" 

"I- I just wanted this to be a cute night, you know. We finally got time to hang out on our own and the power just decided to- ugh"

"Hey, Hey. Who said anything about our night being ruined? We can sit down, talk and-"

"Lets just go." Suri pouted, following Hyunjin out of the kitchen. He put the candle down, sitting on the couch, putting his arm on his eyes.

"So-" Suri tried to start, before softly sighing. "So how have you been?" Hyunjin removed his arm away from his eyes, glancing at Suri, not being able to see her face clearly due to the darkness, but Suri was able to tell that he wasn't interested on the conversation she just tried to start.

"Are you hungry?"

"W just ate, Suri."

"Fine, I don't even know why are you being over dramatic. I'm going to my room." Suri stopped halfway, returning back to sit beside him on the couch softly, Hyunjin silently watched her. "Its dark." She tried to explain, causing him to let out a chuckle.

"Fine, fine." He let out a long loud breathe, before laying his head on her lap. "What should we talk about?"

"I don't know. What are you thinking off?"

"We still never went on an actual date, do you know that?" Suri didn't bother looking at Hyunjin, knowing that she won't see anything anyways, but he had his eyes on her, trying her best to see any small detail, with the help of the small candle.

"We haven't."

"Where do you want me to take you?" Suri thought for a moment, but Hyunjin cut her thoughts off. "Where did- umm, Jeno and Jisung take you on dates?"

"What happened to not talking about any other guy while we are together?" 

"Its just a question tho." The room was silent for a few minutes, Hyunjin already regretting asking such a question. Why would he even ask that?

"Me and Jeno went on a few dates, usually either to the cinema or on a walk, we weren't public at that time, until we went public and we were more comfortable hanging out, we used to go to parties and trips. Me and Jisung didn't actually go on a lot of dates. We'd either hang out in my room, or go to the roof, we went a few times before out for dinner." Hyunjin again regretted asking, such a question. "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Where did you take MyunHee on dates?" Yes, he fucked up asking such a question.

"Umm, me and her would usually hang out at her house. I was afraid that someone would see us and when she used to be mad at me for that, I'd take her out for dinner or something. Other than that we used to stay at her house, watching movies, fuc- yeah whatever." Hyunjin coughed, getting up from his place on the girl's lap, wishing she didn't hear him.

"Yeah with the strawberry flavored shit. Its disgusting." Suri whispered, scoffing mostly to herself, but the room was silent and there was no one around the house except them, of course he heard her.

"H-hey, she liked it okay. She like the flavored ones." Hyunjin angrily tried to explain, not knowing that he was only annoying her more.

"Its disgusting."

"S-shut up, okay? What did Jisung like, huh?" Suri blushed, looking at him, and it took him awhile to realize what he asked and now he was blushing too, both of them aware of the awkwardness. "D-did you and Jisung go that far?"

"What if we did?" Suri wasn't sure how such a topic even started, but she was regretting not going out with the other boys.

"A-and Jeno-"

"No."

"What did he like?"

"Huh?"

"What did Jisung like?" And it was like Suri was ready with the pillow beside her, as Hyunjin didn't even have time to finish his question, before he already got hit by the pillow.

"Why would you even ask me that?" Suri repeatedly hit him with the pillow, angrily screaming at him. "Why do you want to know what Jisung likes? Why don't you go ask him? Maybe even date him too."

"Why are you mad at me?" Hyunjin tried to runaway from her, but she didn't even give him time, straddling his waist, still hitting him with the pillow. "I just asked an innocent question."

"Innocent? Is that an innocent question for you?" Hyunjin tried his best to move the girl away from him, holding her waist, trying to push her away from him. The power came back the same time, the door was opened, and the other 7 boys entered, looking confused to why there was loud noises coming from the living room. Hyunjin and Suri were in their own little world, still fighting, that they didn't even notice the boys arriving back home.

"Told you we shouldn't leave them home alone." Felix said, startling the two. They looked at the 7 boys standing by the door, eyes widening.

"Are they fighting or flirting?"

"There's no difference in that." Seungmin answered, looking at Jeongin who was beside him. Suri frustratedly groaned, getting up, throwing the pillow at Hyunjin.

"I hate you."

"Well, fuck you." Hyunjin yelled back at the girl, both of them going separate ways. Chan sighed, tiredly, before stopping for a second looking back at the others.

"Wasn't Hyunjin sick?"