Elevator

A/N: SOMEONE REQUESTED THIS AWHILE AGO BUT I SERIOUSLY CAN'T FIND THE REQUEST BUT HI

"I don't want to go back home. They bully is there." Suri groaned, and all Hyunjin did was laugh, pressing on the elevator. "How about we pick some snacks on the way back home."

"We're on a diet, babe."

"Are you calling me fat?" Hyunjin decided to ignore the girl, grabbing her hand to enter the elevator.

"You're beautiful." He kissed the top of her head as soon as they entered and sighed, leaning his head on the wall as he waited for the door to close.

"You know we can always get sna-" Suri was cut off when a sudden extremely loud bang was heard. It all happened to quickly and she found herself curled up on the floor as tears formed in her eyes. The bang carried on for a few more seconds before stopping and the elevator becomes dark.

It all happened too quick that it took Hyunjin a second to realise what happened, looking down at the girl only to find her covering her ears as tears started ran down her face.

Hyunjin muttered under his breath as he fought the urge to break the elevator door, right then and there even he saw the girl on the floor, but he knew it wouldn't help, he kept pressing on the emergency button, before sliding down on the floor.

Suri was still in her own world, but not even a second later she felt muscular arms wrap around her, pulling her into a lap. Her eyes widened in shock, jerking her head up, with her hands still over her ears. Hyunjin was looking at her with concern, reaching to wipe her tears, before pulling her head against his chest. "Its okay." He mumbled "I'm here."

Suri's body was shaking, but she held into Hyunjin's shirt tightly, pressing her ear on his chest. Hyunjin started to hum a soft tone that Suri didn't recognise or was too tired to actually think about it. "Its okay, baby. We're safe. You're safe with me, don't worry."

Suri pulled away for a second, looking up at the guy, and his eyes searched hers before smiling softly at her. "Hey baby." He softly whispered and she found herself calming down.

"I'm okay." She whispered and the guy only frowned down at her.

"Well that's good, but you know that you don't have to be right? Its okay to be scared. I'm here." Suri nodded her head slowly, before leaning back on his chest as he caressed her head softly.

The two were startled again when the elevator made some noise again, causing Hyunjin to tighten his grip on Suri, before the elevator door began to open. They were met by Chan and some of the staff members. "Are you guys okay?" Chan rushed inside, crouching down to look at them.

"We're okay." Hyunjin smiled, slightly at the other guy, before glancing ay the girl on his lap. "Right?" He softly whispered to her and she found herself smiling back at him, nodding her head slowly.