Blood

Ivan

Ivan manuvered into the air auming to attack the blood sucker from the top but the blood sucker quickly sped off. "As much as I've enjoyed our encounter, I must bid you a farewell sir Alpha, it seems my desires have been met." The vamp smiled before throwing himself out of the window disappearing into the night. Truly he hadn't been trying to kill the thing, otherwise he would have never gotten away. He was just glad the horrible thing had left.. but what had he meant by desires??

Was it his desire to examine his fighting?? Why come all this way to declare a war and have a half assed fight for his mate, unless.. Ivans eyes widened, he immediately sprinted out of the pack home towards Don who currently was leading a stray pack member towards the safe house. "Go find follow the trail of the vamp and mark the path!" He growled the order sending the pack member into submission, without questions Don bowed spring off before shifting into his wolf form.

Ivan sprinted off to the room where echo had been laid for recovery. He froze at the sight he feared her room was scattered and emptied the lingering scent of her and the rouge that had been sent out. How could he have been so stupid. He knew better, he was so distracted with the vamps threats he so easily let the rouge slip away. He roared out in anger his wolf furious. He tried his best to calm his shaking hands. He had no logical thinking at this moment. If he saw that rouge he would tears his limbs off and feed them to the pack cubs.

He immediately shifted into his wolf form letting jasper take full control as he immediately ran out of the home following the marks Don was leaving him. Jasper was like him in a logical aspect, but considering their mate had been taken there was no logic. He was only out for blood and blood alone.
_______
Echo

Once again she abruptly awoke from her slumber, she groaned softly clutching her stomach softly remembering the events that had unfolded. She looked around noticing that she was in a bedroom on a red velvet. She looked down at herself to see she was in a short silk nightgown, her curly hair slicked into a low ponytail with a few free curl strands.

Where was she?? Where was the scarey wolf guy?? More importantly was Ivan on his way? Her heart lowly ached. Not to long ago he wasn't a part of her life, but now she could barely function without him. She knew she was no where near him.. nothing smelled like him. "Anardia?" She called out, but to no avail she was met with silence. Anardia was gone too? The only pain she felt was the one inflicted by the wolf that had taken her..

She was completely thrown out of the loop. "I see your finally awake." Her head flipped to the cool voice around to see a beautiful pale skinned woman with short blonde hair to her shoulders that complemented her ruby red eyes. Her sharp facial features complementing her cool demeanor. "Who are you?" Echo rose from the bed she laid defensively backing up setting a large distance between the two. "We're the ones that have taken you, we sent the rouges and drew you from Ivan's hold. Now that w have you there will be no harm Echo." She glared refusing to relax.

"Who are you, and what do you want from me?" She glared at her putting up her fist in defense as if that would do anything. "I'm not that important darling, save your questions for my brother. He's the reason your here." She spoke simply. "I don't give two flapping fucks who your brother is, tell me what you want and maybe I can just give it to you!" She yelled. "You wouldn't willingly give what he desires darling. Come follow me." She spoke opening the door to the bedroom. She looked hesitantly slowly moving towards her. She'll run, she'll run for the nearest exit and try and call Anardia for energy.

"Don't try and run its futile, I'm what you would call a bloodsucker and our speed is unmatched." The woman spoke. Was she reading her mind? "Yes so please don't make me hurt you. Michael would snap my neck if you get hurt." Echo stared at her as she made her way out the room. She'd just have to wait for Ivan. "He'll never cross our territory, he's not an idiot. At the very least he'll send a decoy wolf or a letter of truce..". Echo glared as she followed the blond woman down the elegant stairs of the old wood styled mansion past the living room into what seemed like an office area.

There sat a blonde man, with skin pale like snow and lips soft like the blush of a rose, his eyes red like the woman next to her l, except his were full of blood-thirst and a sort of dominance different from Ivan's. Much more cruel and rough. "You could knock." She turned to see a red haired men less muscular and handsome from the blond man who stood behind the desk with a file in his arm. "You could hear me from upstairs, why the bloody hell would I have to?" Her European accent thick in her speech as she scoffed. "I'm not even here for you anyways." She glared. The redhead glared back angrily. "Jess, Dereck, go." The blond man's voice spoke silencing them both. The both nodded before walking off to different parts of the house.

Echo stared at the man silently. She held herself tightly as she softly shivered at the cold wooden ground under her bare feet. The thin silky nightgown was barely any warmth to her skin in the dead cold home. The man stood from his desk walking over to her and without a word her wrapped his jacket around her.

She looked at him skeptically, reluctantly accepting his jacket as he sat back down. "W-who are you? What do you want from me?" She questioned. "Most people would say thank you." He spoke as he turned his attention to the papers on his desk. "We'll when I've been taken against my will to some pasty buff bitches house I don't think I need that formality!" She yelled out snapping. She was angry, he had the audacity to send people to hurt who she cared about and she owed him a thank you?? Hell no. She didn't owe him shit in fact he owed her!

The chuckled a smirk spread on his face. "Now I see what Jess was talking about." He glanced up from his paper at her his eyes scanning her body. She rolled her eyes far from afraid of the man who sat across from her. "Ivan will come, and when he does he'll skin you alive." She covered herself better with the jacket around her. "We'll see sweetheart. Fear does quite a lot to a man in his position.. he does have a pack to look after."

"What do you want with me? Just cut your shit and answer that question!" She yelled completely fed up with the man sitting in front of her.

"Your blood."