no such thing as werewolves

She held her shoulder in pane as he pulled off. "You're a blood sucker??" She asked fear instilled in her heart as she moved back as he got closer. "Nothing that foul.." he seemed to be slightly angered at that comment. "Then what the hell are y-" before she could finish he yanked her towards him with her un-Injured arm. "We should wrap up the wound." He said picking her up once more.

She didn't bother fighting back. Her arm hurt like crap and she didn't wanna anger the man with her life in his hands. She sighed as she realized he was walking towards the freeway. "Are you an idiot? What makes you think I won't scream and catch someone's attention." She blank faced him as he put her down. Just then a black limo rolled up besides them he got in pulling her in before shutting and locking the door.

He leaned back glancing at her bleeding bite wound. "Does it hurt??" He asked leaning towards it. "No it feels like a rainbow riding a unicorn in a field of sunflowers and cornucopia's." She said in a very much sarcastic tone. He chuckled again reaching in the back of the limo for something. "Calm down Jamal don't pull out the nine" she thought as he reached back. He then brought a first aid kit.

She furrowed her brows confused glancing up at him with her emerald eyes. "Sooo your not actually gonna kill me??" She asked as he opened the first aid kit. "At least not yet.." he finally spoke. She glared up at his small smirk. "So where are you taking me?" She asked glancing out the window. She then hissed as he applied rubbing alcohol onto her wound cleaning up the blood with a cloth.

"We're going to a friends home." He said as he began to bandage her arm. This was definitely going to scar. "A friends home?" She furrowed her brows again seeing the driver in the middle of nowhere. "Your finally gonna kill me aren't you? Listen I have a lot of skills, I'm a useful person-"

"I have no intention of killing you Echo.."

"Then what do you- how the hell do you know my name?" She furrowed her brows confused. "I know everything about you. Your favorite food, your favorite color your blood type-"

"Oh my god your one of those freaky stalkers, I-I have HIV and AIDS!" She lied desperately trying to convince him. He only chuckled wrapped up her wound securely with bandages. "I have no desire to touch you."

"Then what in gods name do you want from me??" She huffed almost child like wrapping her hands across her chest. He chuckled at her behavior suddenly pulling her into his chest. "I never expected my mate to be a mere human.. of course with the abilities you have don't truly know if I can categorize you as one .." she furrowed her bows harder at his words. "Mate? You sound like an Australian or UK citizen.. what abilities?? And who are you?"

She was honestly surprised she hadn't asked this sooner. "My name is Ivan. And I am the Alpha."

Just then Echo bust out laughing leaning on him for support as she clutched her stomach. "Your telling me your a wolf? Good joke, now really who are you." Her laughs died down as she faced his blank face. She had forgotten the mention of ability. Her smile then dropped realizing he was serious.

"Haha... n-no,t-that's impossible. T-there's no such thing-"

"No need to understand it all now, everything will be explained in detail once we arrive at my home.."

Her heart was pounding out of her chest her mind racing. Finally the vehicle came to a halt. She glanced outside to see a solemn house in the middle of a fields. It was a large White House with a very modern exterior. She jumps a bit when Ivan begins to get out. "We don't have all day." He glanced down at her.

She swallowed hard slipping herself out of the car. Her once bouncy attitude acquitted by fear. He then shut the car door turning around. "We won't be here long, I just have some business to take care of." He sighed as he began to walk towards the house. Echo stood silently nibbling on her nails. "Follow." He ordered. Simple yet sternly. Fear of pissing off the man who had her life in his hands, she did as she was told.

When they arrived at the door it swung open immediately to reveal.

An injured wolf?