Chp 24

Y/n could tell she hit a nerve seeing as Yelena is sitting frozen after her last question. Y/n stays silent observing her before breaking it.

"Oh, I see. We aren't.. At least not yet." Y/n says with a smirk.

Yelena instantly blushes before clearing her throat. "Moving on.." Yelena tries to say but gets cut off by Y/n continuing.

"What? I mean you are beautiful I wouldn't mind.." Y/n starts but is instantly cut off.

"Your moms would." Yelena says.

"So who are these "moms" you referred to because I'm pretty sure I watched my father kill my only Mother." Y/n asks.

"Oh y/n I am so sorry." Yelena says, looking at her.

Yelena watched as y/n pauses a second before straightening her back and continuing. "Please stop calling me that. It's not my name anymore." Y/n gets out trying not to let her voice break.

"Y/n you don't have to be that person anymore. You are safe here. You are safe with me and your mama and mom." Yelena says, hoping to try and bring her back.

"My name is Surge." Y/n says not looking at Yelena.

"No it's not." Yelena deadpans back.

"My name is Surge." Y/n repeats back, still refusing to meet Yelena's eyes.

"No it's not Y/n. Hydra created Surge as a terrorist who went out and committed horrible crimes against innocent people. Hydra gave you powers and only showed you the fear they caused, not the beauty of them. Hydra created the persona of you to live in but you fought it and got out, because you are good y/n. And you just like everyone else deserve a normal life." Yelena says.

Y/n finally looks back at Yelena, as if asking for her to continue.

"I am sorry about your mother. No one should ever have to witness that." Yelena says.

Y/n nods and pauses before deciding to continue.

"He works for Hydra." Y/n whispered out, as if not wanting anyone to hear.

"Who?" Yelena asks curiously.

"My father. After he killed her he brought me in. He created me, I guess in more ways than one." Y/n gets out before looking down at her hands noticing they are covered in dried blood.

"How did I get out?" Y/n asks curiously.

"I'm not sure I think you didn't return from a mission, babygirl." Yelena adds, trying to get a response from her.

Y/n's head immediately perks up and looks around the room. Yelena observes a second before asking.

"Are you looking for someone baby?" Yelena asks.

"Is... is Nat here? I need to see her please." Y/n asks.

Yelena nods and stands up walking to the door. Before opening it she looks back at y/n. "Thanks for coming back to me."

Yelena walks out of the room and is immediately met by Wanda and Natasha in the hallway.

"How is she?" Wanda immediately asks.

"A bit better, not sure if she's 100% back yet but she is asking for you Nat." Yelena says, causing both moms to look hopeful.

Nat nods before heading into the room. Y/n was curled up on the bed rocking back and forth much like the first time she saw her.

"Hi babygirl." Nat says sitting down next to y/n. Nat places her hand gently on y/n's leg causing y/n to look up at her.

"Oh god Nat." Y/n says looking over the bruises and split lip on Nat's face.