Chp 28

Y/n lands outside the doors of the Red Room. Sending one large shock around themselves to knock out everyone outside the facility while also causing the power to flicker for a moment.

Y/n pauses a second before opening the door. Immediately she is faced with stuffed animals all along the floor. Y/n brings her eyes back up and starts to head down the hallway.

"Ahh our little Surge has returned." Y/n hears being announced throughout the facility.

Y/n flinches at the name but continues down the hall picking her pace up a bit.

Y/n stops and looks around the hallways trying to figure out where to go. When suddenly y/n hears a terrifying scream coming from a room to the right. Without thinking y/n runs to the sound but as soon as she gets outside of it she gets a swift punch to the face causing her to fall onto her back.

"Ah Ah Ah, not so quick Surge." a voice says from in front of her.

"That's not my name." Y/n says looking up to see a man dressed in a white coat.

"Ah yes, what is it again? Babygirl?" He says smirking down at her.

"Y/n don't listen to him!" Y/n hears Nat yell from behind the door over the screams.

Y/n smiles a bit starting to stand up but she gets kicked back down. Y/n tries to fight but cannot stop him quickly putting the collar around her neck. Given y/n a shock when she tries to move.

"Not so fast. If you want to get in there." He says motioning to the door that stands between Y/n and Nat.

"Then you need to drop." He says smirking.

*******

Yelena and Wanda land the quinjet outside the old Red Room Academy. Wanda can't help but hurt for both Widows being back here.

"You know I can go in alone. I am more than capable of defending myself." Wanada says knowing how hard this must be for her.

"Thanks but I know this building and know my sister. I need to be there." Yelena says holstering her gun before lowering the ramp.

The pair silently walk down the ramp and into the gate of the facility. Noticing all of the bodies scattered around the facility.

"I mean I knew y/n was good but this is scary good." Yelena says lowering her gun before looking around.

"Yelena." Wanda says in a warning tone.

"What it's true?" Yelena says.

"Let's just focus on finding y/n and Natasha please." Wanda says.

Yelena nods back as the two head to the door of the facility. Wanda looks back to Yelena waiting for a nod before quickly opening the door as her hands fill with red mist.

The two step inside. Both immediately looking down at the hundreds of stuffed animals littering the floor.

"What is this?" Yelena says picking one up confused.

Wanda quickly understands and quickly runs down the hall.

"Wait Wanda!" Yelena whispers as she quickly follows her.

The two stop, listening for any sound when a piercing scream cuts through the silence.

Both of their faces drop, recognizing the voice. "Y/n" they both say as they take off in the direction of the scream.

*********

"Y/n don't do it. Do you hear me? Do not listen to him." Nat screams over the sound.