Chp 17

Wanda goes into the bedroom and sees y/n tossing and turning on the bed. Wanda quickly heads over to help calm y/n down.

"Baby can you wake up for me?" Wanda whispers, brushing her cheek. Hoping the action will help y/n calm down, but y/n keeps tossing and turning. Suddenly y/n wakes up with a scream immediately sitting up and clutching onto Wanda.

Wanda pulls y/n onto her lap and rocks her. "Can you slow down your breathing for me babygirl?" She only receives a whine from y/n. "Okay, try to follow my hand. In, and out." Wanda says rubbing y/n back with her breath. After a few minutes y/n's breathing settles a bit.

Y/n lifts her head and looks at Wanda. "Mama?"

"Mama is downstairs with her family." Wanda says. Wanda watches as y/n looks around the room shyly. "Do you want to go see Mama and her family?" Wanda asks.

Wanda watches as y/n considers the options eventually y/n looks up at Wanda and nods.

"Okay, let's get some shorts on you and head down." Wanda standing to find some shorts. Wanda quickly finds a pair and slips them on over y/n's diaper before lifting y/n up. "Let's go see Mama." Wanda says, smiling.

The pair makes their way down the stairs. Natasha immediately stands to greet the pair.

"Hey babygirl, did you have a bad dream?" Nat asks, earning a small nod for y/n. Nat rubs y/n back trying to sooth her more.

"How about I formally introduce you to everyone." Nat offers looking back to the living room, noticing everyone is staring at them. Nat just shakes her head before looking back at y/n.

"Would that be alright with you babygirl?" Nat asks. Y/n just gives another small nod.

"Okay." Nat says, motioning for Wanda to follow.

The trio heads into the room and everyone tries to pretend they haven't been staring at them.

"Babygirl this is my family. This is Alexei and Melina. They are my parents." Nat says, motioning towards them. Y/n peaked her head out from Wanda's neck to look at them. Offering them both a shy smile.

Alexei immediately stands up and walks over, earning a glare from Natasha. "Hi, uhh Hi Y/n. I'm Alexei but you can call me grandpa."

Nat immediately rolls her eyes. "Babygirl you don't have to do that." Natasha says quickly shooing him away.

"And this is my sister Yelena." Nat says.

Yelena nods and offers a smile to Y/n who offers one back.

The trio sits down on the sofa next to Yelena, keeping y/n between the two of them. Yelena offers the remote to Nat to pick something more appropriate for y/n to watch. Nat settles on a cartoon channel, and to her surprise no one fusses.

After two episodes of the show Melina notices y/n keeps eyeing the action figure they have under the Tv. Melina quickly gets up and grabs the action figure before kneeling in front of y/n and offering it to her.

Y/n pauses and looks at both Nat and Wanda. They both nod at y/n so she slowly takes the toy from Melina. Wanda offers her a thank you before she heads back to her spot.

Y/n starts to play around with the action figure. While playing she accidentally broke the arm off and immediately started crying.

"I sorry." Y/n got out through tears showing what she did.

"Babygirl don't worry it's okay. Right, everyone?" Nat says looking around the room.

A chorus of yes and yeah follows her question. But none of it seems to settle y/n's tears.