Chp 7

Natasha walks into the compound carrying y/n on her hip. The second she steps in the door Wanda is right there waiting for them. Wanda is a bit confused why y/n has dropped seeing as just an hour ago she was big.

"Everything okay?" Wanda says looking at Natasha.

"I'll tell you about it later." Natasha whispers. "But right now we got a very excited baby." Bouncing y/n a bit on her hip.

This causes y/n to take her head out of Nats neck. Y/n immediately smiles seeing Wanda.

"Mommy!" Y/n says making grabby hands.

Wanda immediately smiles at the new name. "Hi sweetheart. How are you?" Wanda asks, smiling at her.

"I 'ungry" y/n says.

"Okay, how about we go make you some lunch?" Natasha says, tickling y/n stomach with her free hand. Causing y/n to break out into giggles.

"Mama stoppp" y/n gets out between giggles. Wanda immediately catches the name y/n just called Natasha.

Wanda looks over to see Nat with one of the biggest smiles she has seen on the spy's face.

Wanda smiles and thinks to herself as she heads to the kitchen. This is her family.

Once the trio gets into the kitchen Nat sets y/n down on the counter to sit.

"What does my babygirl want for lunch?" Nat asks, starting to look through the cabinets.

"Grilled cheese?" Nat asks, looking at y/n.

Y/n thinks for a second before shaking her head.

"Mac and cheese?" Wanda asks. Wanda looks over and sees y/n nodding.

"Alright, Mac and cheese coming right up." Natasha says, starting to grab a pot.

Wanda comes over and whispers to Nat. "So the nicknames are new.." Wanda says.

"It happened after the meeting. Y/n asked me to help her drop, once I did she called me mama." Natasha says, a smile tugging at her lips.

"Are you okay with me being mommy?" Wanda asks, honestly unsure of what the older women's reaction would be.

"Of course. No one else I'd rather have." Natasha says honestly, letting her voice drop a bit at the end and her eyes drop down to wanda's lips.

"Ah ah ah, not right now. We have a hungry baby to feed." Wanda says smirking causing Natasha to groan.

"Why don't you bring her to the living room and play with her. I've got this covered." Wanda says smiling.

"Okay" Nat says, turning towards y/n who is now sucking on her thumb. "Hey y/n, let's go see some of the new toys Tony got you."

"New toys?!" Y/n says around her thumb smiling.

This causes both Natasha and Wanda to chuckle. "Yes, let's go see if there are any you like." Natasha says picking her up.

Natasha carries y/n over to a corner of the living room. Natasha smiles when she sees the avengers have already set everything up. Three baskets full of toys and a little coloring section.

Natasha notices y/n keeps looking at the coloring area. She heads over to it and sits down keeping y/n on her lap. "Why don't we color something for mommy?"

Y/n smiles and nods at the idea. Natasha gathers the supplies and lays the markers out in front of y/n.

"You color too" y/n says looking up at Nat.

"Okay." Natasha says, grabbing a paper. She watches y/n draw messily, letting the colors all mesh together.

The pair get lost in their own little world until Wanda comes over with a couple bowls of Mac & Cheese.

"I think someone drew you something." Natasha says looking as Y/n put the finishes touches on her picture.

"Mommy." Y/n says handing Wanda the paper smiling.

"Aww sweetheart thank you. I love it." Wanda says smiling.

The three of you start eating. Both Wanda and Natasha chuckle as y/n seems to be getting noodles everywhere but her mouth. Natasha quickly finishes and helps y/n finish hers.

As you eat y/n notice Steve come into the kitchen with a black eye and a few other bruises on his face. Wanda quickly sees y/n duck her head noticing Steve.

"Don't worry he bruises easy." Wanda says looking at y/n.

Steve smiles and comes over, "hey girls, how are you feeling y/n?" Steve asks.

"I-i sorry" y/n says into Natashas neck.

"Oh don't worry about it y/n. Not the first time I've got a black eye and won't be the last." Steve says smiling.

Natasha mouths "thank you" to him.

"Whoa, who is the artist here!?" Steve says looking at the pictures on the table.

Wanda notices y/n still keeps her head protectively in Nats neck but peaks out when Steve asks.

"Well, Nat drew this one and y/n drew these two." Wanda says showing Steve.

"Wow these are amazing, I love the color choice y/n." Y/n peaks out of Nats neck and smiles.

"Blu' is my favrit'" y/n says looking at it.

"Mine too! Do you mind if I come color with you?" Steve asks, not wanting to overstep with the young little.

Everyone watches at y/n considers her choices. Her eyebrows furrow as she is deep in thought. After a few seconds she picks up the blue marker and hands it to Steve.

"I think that's an invite." Nat says scooting a bit to make space for Steve.