Chp 34

"Bun buns!" Y/n gets out excitedly squirming from Yelenas grasp.

"Be careful!" Yelena says quickly setting Y/n down.

"I iss always car'ful!" Y/n explains grabbing Bun Bun from the bed and quickly sitting on the ground. "Otay lena sits here!" Y/n adds tapping the ground next to her.

Yelena quickly sits down in front of Y/n and pulls Fanny to be inbetween them.

"Bun buns tis is new fwend fanny!" Y/n says having Bun Bun hop into the center to meet Fanny.

"It's nice to meet you Bun Bun." Yelena says taking one of Fannys paws out to shake with Bun Bun.

Y/n has Bun Bun jump ontop of Fanny in a "hug" causing Yelena to laugh.

"Fanny wans to has tea wif us?" Y/n suggests looking at Yelena hopeful.

"Hmm, I think Fanny would love to have some tea." Yelena says smiling.

"Yay!" Y/n exclaims quickly rummaging through the room to find some plastic tea cups and pot.

"Lena our mommy luvs tea, and, and sometimes she lets us drinks wif her!" Y/n says excitedly as she finishes grabbing all of the necessary toys.

Yelena smiles accepting the empty cup from y/n. Yelena starts to pretend to drink it before Y/n quickly shakes her head.

"No lena its too hot!"

"Oh you are right!" Yelena says quickly pretending like the fake liquid is burning hot.

"Do you have something to help my mouth cool down?" Yelena asks, pretending it's still burning.

Y/n starts to giggle at Yelenas reaction. "Mmmm no." Y/n gets out.

"Oh no, what will I do?!" Yelena says trying not to break character. "It's so hot. Y/n help me." Yelena gets out dramatically.

"Noooo" Y/n gets out through giggles.

Yelena falls dramatically over reaching for Y/n. "It's as hot as the sun!" Yelena gets out grabbing at her throat.

"Nos its not" Y/n got out laughing harder.

"Hmmm what's that sound, it seems to be helping my burning throat heal... could it be my favorite person laughing." Yelena says looking over at Y/n who is trying to hold in more laughing.

"If your laughing helps, maybe I need to tickle you!" Yelena gets up quickly tickling y/n who is laughing so hard she can barely catch her breath.

"Lena... hahaha... lena stawpppp" Y/n tries to get out through her giggles.

Yelena stops looking down at her smiling, "I'm sorry babygirl, I just needed to hear your beautiful laugh. It healed me from the burning hot tea!" Yelena explains dramatically getting more giggles out of y/n.

"Lena you silly. I like silly." Y/n states obviously.

"Dinner is ready!" Wanda screams up to them.

"Alright let's go get some dinner." Yelena says picking up Y/n.

"Lena I has fun playing wif you." Y/n says holding onto Yelena as the pair head downstairs.

"I did too Y/n." Yelena gets out smiling before getting to the table.

The family settles for dinner. Both Natasha and Wanda are shocked that Yelena was able to stay in her big headspace but don't comment on it. Once they finish dinner Nat suggests a family movie night in their bedroom. Seeing as Yelena killed the tv in the family room.

"That sounds good." Wanda says smiling.

"Yes mor cudd'ws" Y/n gets out clapping.

"Well it looks like this one is in. Yelena?" Natasha asks, looking over to her sister.