15. (Short/Ending)

A couple of months later

Mikasa hasn't talked to me unless it was about dad wanting me but that's it. She hated me and that was that..

I stayed in my room for the rest of the summer. I never went out.

I haven't opened any of Eren's letters because I knew they would break me.. I wonder what Eren is doing now, everyday I always wonder.. He probably moved on and forgot about me.

Maybe.. It was time to open his envelope. I pick up he one where it says, "Open when your doubting yourself."

(I KNOW THERES NAMES IN THE PAPER BUT PRETEND ITS LEVI'S NAME

(I KNOW THERES NAMES IN THE PAPER BUT PRETEND ITS LEVI'S NAME.)

I smiled at the note.. Other things inside were like candy and memes again. I held it close and lay back on my bed. "I love you too.. Eren."

Eren's POV

Yeah it's been a couple of months. I moved in with Faye but Faye and my mom hate eachother so my mom beats me because I forced everyone to live with Faye when they didn't want to.

I felt bad for them but oh well... Going back to my old school was not the best. I never had any friends and not a lot of people liked me.

I want to go back to Japan and see Levi.. And everyone else.

I guess... Maybe in another life.. Or maybe in the future..

"I will see you again, Levi. Trust me.. Just wait if you really did miss or love me... I'll be back when the times right."