5.

3rd POV

It was only the second day of school for Eren and he's already been exposed.

After Levi left Eren there to cry he sat in his seat normally. Hanji and Erwin looked at Levi. "Did you do that?" Hanji asked.

"Yep. But I made sure for someone else to say it all." Levi chuckled to himself.

"L-Levi.. That's not funny... Do you not realize how hurt he was?" Erwin glared at Levi.

Levi shrugged it off. "Oh well. He will be fine."

Hanji and Erwin both sigh and look towards the teacher who was back to teaching lessons. On the other hand Levi still felt like Eren had a fine life.

'I'm fucking sure his life is better than ever even though his dad and mom are weirdos. Surely drunk people are nice. His mom is bring money into the house. Pretty sure he's got everything he could ever want. Fucktard.' Levi thought to himself.

Time skip also Levi's POV

I didn't see Eren during second period but I saw him during lunch. I walked over to the group where Eren was being surrounded by. "I'm fine guys. Things like that happen. See i'm still cheerfully." He twirled around.

I clenched my fists. He doesn't care what anyone thinks about him and that pisses me off. Mikasa turned to me. "Did you hear what that guy said on the announcements? He's such an asshole. How could anyone do that." Mikasa blurted out loud.

Eren looked at the ground and Hanji and Erwin had their eyes on. "Yeah why would anyone do that to his poor poor poorrrrr soul." I said over exaggerating.

Eren looked up at me. "Can I... Give you a hug?" He asked me.

Is he being fucking serious? I didn't hug him the last time so why is he trying again? "Uh.. No thank you I don't like hugs."

"Oh..." He looked at the ground.

"Yes he does, look here Eren." Mikasa hugged me tightly. Hanji then hugged me followed by Erwin, Jean, Armin, Marco, Connie, Sasha, Historia and even fucking Ymir.

Eren giggled and joined in on the hug. Though he was far away from hugging me he still got his arms wrapped around me and hugged me. I groaned at how disgusting that was.

I push them all away. "Whatever. Can we just talk about something?" I asked.

"Sure!" Eren said happily. He had a cheesy smile on his face.

We then started to talk about random things. I then saw Petra walking up to me. "Holy fuck Petra, where have you been?" I asked.

"I was on a trip, dipshit." She faked punched me. "I told you I was going to be gone for awhile."

"Oh yeah you did." I rubbed her head. Petra was my other friend apart of our group. Most of the time she hanged out with her friends. I didn't have any classes with her so that kinda sucked.

Besides Erwin and Hanji AND MIKASA, I trusted Petra a lot. She was a good person and was good to talk to.

She turned her head to everyone else and waved. "Hello Petra darling, look at our new group member, his name is Eren." Hanji introduced him.

"AW HES ADORABLE!" She giggled and ran over to him pushing through me. She hugged Eren tightly causing Eren to make a coughing noise but slowly he hugged her back.

"Thank you." He said calmly.

I rolled my eyes on how everyone adores him. He's probably not even gay. He enjoys getting hugs from women.

Eren's POV (quick)

If anything I want to hug Levi more than anyone.. I would rather get no hugs, no friends and only Levi..

Levi's POV

Idiot. I hate him so much. Still even though he got that announcement everyone still loved him.

After Petra pulls back Eren and Petra talk about random things. I sigh. I do kinda miss the attention.

After some time of Petra and Eren talking he walks up to me. "Do you want to draw eachother?" He asked that same question yesterday.

"No." I respond.

"Please? I'll make you look fabulous."

"No." I respond with a firm voice.

He makes a 'hmph' sound. He then gets closer to me. "Do you want a hug?" He asked.

I looked at him. He had a grin on his face making his cheekbones stand out. "No thank you." I respond nicely hoping that will stop.

"Yes you do!" He giggled and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me close to him. My eyes widened. People were around and even if they weren't I don't want his dirty ass touching me. I push him away making him bump into Mikasa. "I'm so sorry." He turned to her.

"It's okay don't worry." She smiled at him.

He smiled back before turning back to me. "Hug." He gets closer to me.

I want to slap him so badly. Just one slap... No Levi. Stay calm.

No I can't do it. The closer he gets the closer my hand is starting to move. He begins to wrap his arms around me and I slap him across his face. He steps back and everyone turns to look at us from our group.

"What happened?" Marco asked.

"Yeah. Sounded like a slap." Historia walked up to us.

"Are you okay?" Armin asked Eren.

"Levi did you fucking slap Eren." Mikasa asked as she walked up towards me.

I didn't answer. Eren looked at the ground before giving everyone a cheesy smile. "He didn't slap me silly's." He turned himself towards everyone else.

Slowly everyone gathered around Eren to figure out what happened. Pathetic. I don't need him trying to stick up for what I did.

"Are you sure? It sounded like a slap." Hanji glanced at me.

"No I did this." He clapped his hands that sounded kinda like it.

"Ohhh I see." Armin said as he sighed out of relief.

Idiots