7.

Levi's POV

A week later

It's lunch time and I'm walking with Petra to our group. I don't know why but I want to be with her so badly.

I sigh. "Petra."

"Hm?" She glanced at me.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"For sure, let's go to the roof." She grabbed my hand and started to drag me to the stairs. I rolled my eyes and followed behind her. When we made it to the roof I looked around to make sure nobody was there. I glance around and get flustered. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah i'm great." I look at her.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She had a small smile plastered on her face.

"Well uh.. This is kinda embarrassing but.." I pause and catch my breath. I look her in the eye. "Petra I want you to be my girlfriend."

Her smile faded. Her eyes widened. She froze up and didn't move a muscle and so did I.

"Uh.. Levi." She looked at me again. "I don't like you like that. I love you as my best friend or brother at that. I uh..." She turned away quickly. "I think I like Eren."

My mouth dropped open. First I got rejected SECOND SHE LIKES EREN. My day is just fucking perfect.

I clench my fists and start walking past her. She yelped at my sudden movement. She grabbed my hand. "I'm really sorry Levi."

"Don't worry about it." I clench my other fist. "Can you let go please?"

"Your mad I get it but i'm sorry."

"I'm not mad." I lied and I don't even know why I lied. "You should go tell Eren you like him." I fake yawn. "I'm probably going to go pass out in a classroom." I glanced at Petra.

Her face lightened up. She let go of my hand. "Thank you Levi."

I nodded. She ran past me and went towards the stairs and began to make her journey towards Eren. Or so I thought.

I turn around and clench my teeth and fist together. I want to kill Eren. But then.. It's not his f-  Shut up. It is his fault.

I want someone to come up here so I can beat there ass. The door opens. "Perfect fucking timing." I turn to look.

"I heard what happened." Eren's voice shivered. "I don't like her." He reassured me.

I walk up to him and grab him by his shirt. "I don't think you want to be up here right now." I tightened my grip.

"I- uh... I think Petra doesn't know i'm gay..." He mumbled.

"NO FUCKING SHIT." I yell.

He shrieked. He then hesitantly put his hand on my cheek. "It's okay.. She's not worth your time." He said in a calmly voice.

I slap his hand away. "What are you trying to tell me I should just ignore and give up on her?" I raise an eyebrow.

He nodded and slowly gave me a cheeky smile. I want to punch him. I want to so badly.. I want to hurt him.

I pull him closer to me then swing him to the ground. "Stupid idiot. How stupid can you be. Taking all of my friends, all my popularity, and now.. You've taken Petra."

I walk off.

I look around for Reiner with my hands clenched. I'm going to beat his fucking ass to take all my anger out on him.

When I find him I grab him by his hair and drag him across the halls. People watched and people knew what was going to go down. I swing him to the ground.

"Seems like you want a rematch." Reiner smirked.

"A real rematch. Not no 3v1. And if your friends join, i'll just have to beat there ass too. And that includes Annie. Girl or not." I put my hands up. "I'm going to let all my anger down out on you."

He smirked and stood up. He put his hands up. People crowded us but that didn't stop me. I didn't care if he was ready or not. I punched him right in his face.

And the fight begins.

Time later.

"Piece of living shit." I spat. I knocked him out pretty easily. He didn't lay one punch on me. I turned around towards the door and pushed through the crowd.

I turn a sharp corner and... "LEVI."

Well... Mikasa looks mad. "What." I glare at her.

"Why the hell we're you fighting Reiner again." She walked up to me with her friends.

"Because I fucking can." I fold my arms.

"Levi." Hanji walks up to me. "Control yourself." Hanji put her hand up to my cheek.

I clenched my fists tightly. Eren came out of nowhere which got me more mad than I already was. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a room.

He shut the door and looked me in the eye. "Levi. Can you trust me for j-"

"You think you can help me? Seriously?" I cut him off. "The only fucking person who can or I should say could help me, was Petra. Until you came along."

"I DONT CARE FOR HER." He yelled. "I don't care that she likes me, I was going to let her down easy anyway."

"So your going to hurt her." I raised an eyebrow. I know I sound so fucking stupid but I can't help it. I want him to feel bad for everything.

"No." He let out a sigh. He stepped closer to me. "Trust me. I can make you calm with a simple hug."

"Touch me and i'll fucking kick you." I said with a scratchy voice.

He stepped back. "Stay here."

He ran out the classroom. I rolled my eyes. I was giving him five minutes before I leave.

3 minute later

He runs back in with someone else. Petra. I looked at him for awhile. He had a fake ugly smile on his face. I don't know why he was fake smiling but whatever.

He whispered something to Petra before leaving. She walked up to me and hugged me tightly. "I'm really sorry if I caused this Levi.."

I clench my fists. "It's not your fault." I say quietly.

"It is and you know it." She tightened the hug. Slowly I hug her back.

Yeah. Sucks to say but this is why I love Petra and I love how she calms me down so quickly.