11.

"Open first!" Is what it says. I really feel stupid looking at these.

I open the envelope and inside was a bracelet. I pick it up. "A bond touch bracelet. So if I touch it he will know? Ugh." I throw it to the side.

I pull out the letter that was in the envelope. It says, "Rules for opening up the letters." (Showing pictures you guys can read them!)

" (Showing pictures you guys can read them!)

"This is stupid. I'm not going to follow these gay ass rules."

I look at all the cards, I don't even need to read them. I feel fine. Well maybe a bit irritated with this stupid card thing.

I put the paper back into the envelope. I then leave the envelope on my floor. Maybe I was blushing just little but that doesn't mean anything.

My door swings open. It was my dad. Quickly I collect all the cards and hide them under my pillow. I don't need him to think I'm gay when i'm fucking not.

"So what. You got into a fight at school last week. Why am I just now hearing about it." My dad cracked his knuckles.

"Don't know." I glance up at him. He gets close to me and immediately punches me.

"Stand up tough guy." He pulls me up. I look at him in the eye. He punched me to the ground. I look up at him as he gets on the floor. "Not so tough around your dad, right Levi?"

"Fuck you." I spit blood at him. He wipes it off then knees me in the face.

After that beat up I did feel a little hurt. But who cares.

I grab his envelope. Fine i'll give it a fucking try. I pick up the one that says 'open when your angry or pissed.'

I open it and read it.

A small smile appeared on my face

A small smile appeared on my face. "If your angry with me, dude wtf? i'm such an angle take a chill pill."

I don't know why but his joke made me giggle a bit. I then stopped. "Idiot." I put the stupid envelope away. I place it under my bed and grab the bracelet.

"Did you really have to waste money on me." I let out a big sigh.

I put it back down and get onto my bed. I slowly doze off.

Next morning at school

Mikasa is feeling so much better than she was from yesterday. She's so excited to see Eren which was annoying. She twirled around me happily. "I'm gonna tell him that you laughed at his envelope." She giggled.

"WHAT WERE YOU LISTENING IN?" I asked irritated.

"Yep. His joke was funny and adorable." She smirked.

"Shut up. Don't tell him." I grabbed her hair. She glanced behind her to look at me. Once I let go she started to run. "YOU BITCH." I run after her. This motherfucker was fast even though she was just sick yesterday.

I keep running after her but it was too late. When I caught up she was already telling Eren. "Yesterday Levi read your note about 'When your angry or pissed.' He laughed at your joke." Mikasa smirked at me when I walked over to them.

Eren's face light up. "REALLY?" He looked at me. "IS THAT TRUE?"

"No." I lied. He jumped up and down happily. "Okay I did. But that doesn't mean shit. I just needed that little laugh." I rolled my eyes.

"That's okay i'm so glad I made you a little happy." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a hug.

Mikasa made me wrap my arms around him and I almost vomited. I pushed him away. Still he had a smile on his plain face. "Mikasa stop." I whispered.

"Your gonna love him one day." Mikasa whispered before grabbing Eren's hand. "Let's go, apparently Jean wants to ask you something."

"Is Levi coming." He asked as he looked at me.

"No." She said calmly.

Mikasa started to walk with him. He glanced at me and made a movement gesturing for me to come with. I rolled my eyes and turned around knowing I wasn't going to follow him. I still hated him.

About a couple of minutes later standing there like an idiot, Hanji comes out of nowhere. "DID YOU READ HIS NOTE?"

"Yeah. It wasn't bad but I still don't like him." I roll my eyes.

"But he's a sweetheart."

"A sweetheart who takes everyone from me. Sometimes I feel like he's taking you away from me." I look away at how i'm expressing my feelings I have to my friend.

"LEVI LOVES ME!!" She yells.

"Shut up four eyes. Of course I love you, your my friend. Your just fucking annoying sometimes."

"Yeah yeah."

The bell rang and I decided to just go to class early. Eren comes in a couple of minutes later and smiles at me. I roll my eyes and look away. Idiot.