013. cats and feelings

friday, october 26th
[16:14]
📍the streets of tokyo

feelings are a weird thing. crushing, from liking to loving. people claim that this feeling is completely harmless. you thought otherwise.

how do you know that you like someone? what's the difference between romantic and platonic feelings? is it too soon to be feeling this way?

maybe you were just interpreting things wrong, but you were having fun. can't you have this just for once?

you wrapped the scarf around you, covering your rosey cheeks. the raven-haired boy notices and puffs out a chuckle.

you glanced away, tugging on your gloves.

chifuyu insisted on getting you a pair of gloves. he picked it out for you and everything.

you sighed.

matsuno chifuyu. a threat for your heart.

you kicked his shin and continued walking, leaving him slightly behind. he called out to you, a smile evident on his face.

you looked away and huffed, stupid feelings and stupid chifuyu.

after that, you spaced out. you were deep in thought, trying to figure out how and why you felt the way you did.

in all honesty, you probably just can't tell between romantic and platonic feelings. maybe you just weren't used to making friends this quickly. you didn't exactly want to bother kazutora or jiyuu about your current dilemma.

you ignored these frequent thoughts of chifuyu, opting that you just let baji and jiyuu's teasing get to you.

it was a ridiculous idea, anyway. how could you fall for someone who you just met recently? it wasn't like you.

or maybe, you just didn't want to admit it.

"y/n-san!" chifuyu pants, running up to you.

his voice snaps you out of your trance.

as you slowly come into realization, you bowed and apologized repeatedly to chifuyu, your face turning a crimson red.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry! i didn't realize that i walked too fas—"

he cuts you off, "what? no, no! i was with you the whole time, i just saw a cat and may have gotten distracted.."

a small smile grows on your face.

"a cat?" you asked, observing his features as his face lit up at the mention of the cat he was distracted by.

"yeah! she was the cutest thing! i was wondering if we could clean her up at the shop? baji-san used to bring a shit-ton of cats into my apartment and ask me to help him clean 'em up." he responded, clearly excited about the new friend he made.

you laughed, grabbing his arm, "well, come on! let's go find this cat."

chifuyu grinned, dragging you through the crowd.

it was like an adventure. there will be obstacles on the way, but you're sure you'll manage to overcome them.

────────────────
friday, october 26th
[16:31]
📍PAWS