Janae snorts and Camryn starts laughing. "Everybody different. I was just letting you know you might be a lil leaky."

Malia smacks her teeth as Camryn smacks her thigh from laughing.

"Y'all irritating. I'm never telling y'all anything else."

"Okay, no. I'm sorry. She funny, though." Camryn says after she's done giggling.

"I want to know what his second gift is because the first one is racking up a lot of paper already." Janae says in thought.

"I don't want to think about that. At all. Don't even get me started. I feel so bad because I haven't gotten him anything. He said that his is a gift for both of us."

"You gave him something that you valued and can't get back. You literally gave him a piece of yourself by doing that. That's enough of a gift right there. That goes way beyond monetary value. I don't think he's one to care for price tags anyway. This man is in sweats and t shirts all the time." Camryn gives Malia her thoughts and she takes them.

"Hold on. Cause Nike is expensive. Especially that damn Nike Tech? Yeah, that's not a cheap tag. I don't care what anybody says. Not when Fashion Nova selling sweats for 20 dollars." Malia defends.

"Oh, whatever. You know what we mean."

Malia sits back on his bed thinking about what they said. Even if Namjoon doesn't care about price tags, she still wants to get him something. Something that's meaningful and something that he'll really like.

The girls talk for a while longer before Namjoon yells up the stairs telling them to come eat. Malia gets off the phone and they walk downstairs.

While Malia eats her Chic Fil A at the counter, Namjoon stands behind her eating fries, pressed up against her. She's scrolling on her phone and he's looking over her shoulder as she shows him funny posts.

Midas and Camryn look at them and whisper to each other. "Do you think they realize how close they're being?"

"Probably not. Namjoon is actually very easily embarrassed, he would have been red by now." Midas informs her.

"They're so cute. I can't take it. Did he tell you about where he took her?"

Midas nods. "I was there when his mom called and confirmed that it was booked. He said he told his dad about her, too."

"His dad?" Camryn questions.

She's never heard Namjoon talk about his father. He always talks about his mom, though.

"Yeah. He passed a few years ago. Malia drove with him to the cemetery and Joon told him about her."

"Oh, wow." Camryn's eyes go from Midas to the pair at the counter. His chin is on her shoulder now. Malia turns her neck to see him better and he smiles at her. He pecks her lips and then her neck before grabbing her hand.

They walk into the living room together and sit on the couch. Namjoon pulls her into his lap as Midas starts the game of 2k. She plays games on her phone as she lays on him. Camryn snaps pictures without them noticing.

Eventually, Malia is laying with her head in his lap watching them play the game. She asks Camryn to check the brownies for her. She lets them cool and then cuts herself and the guys two pieces each. She gives the rest of the pan to Malia.

"I want to go do something." Malia says out loud and Namjoon looks at her.

"Today?"

"Yeah. Why not? Y'all gonna play the game all day?" She knows that if allowed, then yes. They would do just that.