+12+

THIRD

Tyrell and Lia both startle awake at the sound of both of their alarms going off. They reach to turn them off but Malia is unable to find her phone with her eyes still closed.

She pats around and rolls over a little too close to the edge.

"Oh, shit, Lia you-."

She falls off the bed and Tyrell starts laughing at her. She holds her elbow that she fell on and winces.

"Oowww. Fuck."

Tyrell turns her heater off and stands over her laughing. He puts his hand out and she takes it to get up.

She pushes him as he opens the door. "Uhn uhn. I gotta pee first!"

"I was up first. You can wait." He pushes her out of the way and she smacks her teeth as they race to the bathroom. He beats her and laughs as he shuts the door.

"Imma knock you out. Hurry up."

He mimics her from behind the door and she rolls her eyes as she stands against the wall with her arms crossed.

Tyrell comes out of the bathroom and stretches in the doorway. Malia pushes him and goes inside.

She does her business and then washes her hands. She brushes her teeth before walking back out.

"Aye, Lia I'm bout to head out. I'll see you in class."

"Alright. See you later. Thank you for the food."

"You know I got you." He says as he closes the door behind him. Malia goes back into her room to get dressed for class.

She then goes and makes herself a breakfast sandwich. While she's doing that, Chloe comes out of her room dressed to leave.

"Good morning."

Malia greets her and Chloe smiles at her before exits the suite. "Morning."

She finishes making her sandwich and sits on the couch to watch TV. She has about 30 minutes before she has to leave for class.

The floor creaks and she whips her head around to see Namjoon buttoning up his jeans as he walks into the kitchen.

She assumed that he left before Chloe did. She doesn't understand why he wouldn't.

Namjoon watches as Malia turns to look at him and then turns back around.

"Good morning to you, too."

"Morning." She says as she eats.

He narrows an eye at her dry response. But then again, what can he expect?

"Do you and Camryn have a new dance for the game tonight?"

"Yeah. We always learn two dances at a time for back to back games. It makes it easier on us that way. We don't have to scramble to come up with new things." She explains to him and he nods.

"That makes sense. Y'all gonna be able to keep up with that when competition season starts?"

"When our competition season starts, we won't have to perform at y'all games anymore. So probably." She shrugs.

"Damn. So you're not gonna much free time after that, huh?"

Malia looks at him with narrowed eyes. "What do you want from me, Namjoon?"

"Why do you think I want something?" He looks at her, mildly offended.

"Because you have never in your life spoken m to me this much."