Taani was still not aware of him standing there, busy in drying her hair. She kept the towel aside and taking out the hairdryer she plucked it in, and started drying them running her fingers through her hair. His eyes twinkled seeing her hair flying everywhere, coming on her face as she dried them and made cute faces trying to untangle them. he sucked in a deep breath thinking,

What are you doing to me jaana? You'll surely be the reason of my insanity one day.

Not knowing what he was doing, he started walking towards her and that's when Taani noticed him as she saw his reflection in the mirror. She was shocked and taken aback, gasping,

"Reyansh! Aap yahan kese?"

He sighed smiling, not saying anything, and she squirmed at her place seeing his gaze as he reached to her. standing behind her, he gazed at her like the center of his world that she was slowly becoming, and held her shoulders before leaning down and kissing her head from behind. she closed her eyes in bliss feeling his lips through her hair, as he whispered,

"I wanted to spend some time with you."

Her heart fluttered hearing his reason, she too wanted to meet him and spend time but she didn't dare say it aloud. He looked at her through the mirror, before caressing her hands through her bathrobe and entwining his fingers with hers he captured her in his arms from behind enlocking their hands on her belly. She finally realised her state, and felt embarrassed and nervous. He saw her cheeks heating up and her biting her lips, his face turned into pure awe seeing her flushed state.

I have never seen someone so beautiful!

He thought looking at her, when she finally asked finding her voice, "Par door to locked hai, aap aaye kese?"

He nuzzled his head in her wet hairs, breathing in her scent, "Window se."

Her eyes popped out of her sockets and she gasped asking amused as he continued nuzzling his nose in her neck, "Aap window se andar aaye? Par kyun?"

He sighed kissing her cheek, and her breath hitched as her mind wiped away every thought in her head beside his name and his ministrations, "Coz I wanted to surprise you, but here I got one..........."

She looked confused, as he gave her overall state a pointed look and she flushed realising his meaning. She bit her lips replying back, "Umm.........you sit, I'll change and come."

Saying that she was gonna escape, but he held her hand and pulled her back in his arms in a jerk, face to face and their chests squished together as he gripped her waist tightly. Removing the wet strands stuck on her face he asked looking at her with a gaze that made her insides gush,

"Did I tell you that you looked so beautiful during the pooja?"

She smiled hearing his words, he never fails to tell her and remind her how beautiful she is, even if she is dressed in the most casual pjs. His thumb caressed her cheeks, which were turning redder with his strokes, and eh chuckled asking, "Or kitna red hone ka plan hai jaan? Ab isse zyada hui na to tomatoes of tum mein koi farq nahi lagega."

She whined slapping his chest softly at his teasing, making him chuckle. She was playing with the buttons of his t-shirt, looking down and biting her lips still conscious of her state not realising what her innocent seductions were doing to him. his gaze ran over her form and his orbs darkened seeing some water droplets still stuck on her neck, her face and her eyelash. Raising his hand, he took it to her eyes, and wiped away the water droplets from there with his thumb and forefinger. His hand then reached her cheeks, stroking it with the back of his fingers.

She looked up dazed, her whole self in his unbreakable hypnosis by this moment, her lips trembled slightly and his gaze immediately fell on them, he licked his own lips unconsciously and leaned down closing his eyes. She too closed her eyes waiting for his lips to touch hers and her wait wasn't long as they collided.