Epilogue

"You're kidding, right?" Louis asked Harry when he stopped in front of the Royal Albert Hall two months later.

"I'm not" Harry smirked at him while getting out of the car

According to Harry, this was their first date, even if they had plenty since they started seeing each other after the representation. But Louis wouldn't complain. It would be the best date ever.

Louis got out of the car and followed Harry, who wasn't his boyfriend yet. They hadn't made it official even if it kind of already was. Just, you know, the formalities.

"Are we for real? You're not pranking me? Because if you are I'm gonna stop seeing you" Louis said and Harry rolled his eyes

"I wouldn't do that. I'd be an awful person" Harry grinned, grabbing Louis' hand and dragging him behind

They walked to the entry and waited in line for about an hour before getting inside. Louis had trouble wrapping his head around the fact that Harry just brought him to his first concert, and that this concert was an Arctic Monkeys' concert. He loved Harry so much.

"They're pit tickets" Harry told him as they walked further inside toward the pit.

"I can't believe you're taking me to one of my favorite band's concert for our first date" Louis smiled

"Well" Harry shrugged "I remembered when we talked sometimes that you mentioned never going to a concert, so here is me taking you to your first concert because I love you" he said simply

It was a thing. Harry telling Louis he loved him was a thing. But Louis never actually said it back. Not that he didn't love Harry, far from that actually, but he never got the balls, even if Harry said it like if he asked for the salt from across the table.

Louis took a deep breath and came to a stop, keeping Harry from going further. Harry tilted his head and frowned at Louis' expression.

"What's up?" he asked

"You know that I love you, right? Because I know I never actually said it before now, but I do. I love you" Louis said and Harry's face relaxed into a dimpled grin.

"You do?" he asked shyly, blushing and grinning so hard his face must hurt

"Of course I do" Louis rolled his eyes to hide his pink cheeks and then pressed a kiss to Harry's cheek "Now let's go. I'm small, may I remind you, so if I want to see something we better hurry"

Harry chuckled and they started walking again. They managed to get pretty close to the stage and Louis couldn't believe he was actually at an Arctic Monkeys concert with his soon to be boyfriend. Because he'd definitely ask Harry to be his boyfriend after that. He may even ask him to marry him already.

The stage made him remember something that Harry never mentioned and neither did Louis. But now he felt like talking about it.

"Hey, why did you never tell me you wrote a song that you performed in front of people and you never sang to me?" he asked

Harry turned to look at him in the eyes "I don't know. I never thought that you had heard of it" he added

"Zayn sent me a link the day before the representation" Louis said

Harry nodded slowly and seemed to think for a bit before he said "I wrote this song about you"

Harry was blushing and Louis was too. Louis bit his lip and hesitated, but he didn't see why he wouldn't tell Harry.

"That was what motivated me to break up with Evan, actually" Louis said

"Really?" Harry asked with raised eyebrows