Chapter 35

As you could probably guess, Harry didn't talk to Louis about what he said to Lottie. It wasn't like he hadn't had the occasion because he saw Louis at school and during rehearsal, but it was more like he didn't have the balls to. They just rehearsed and then both went their own ways.

Harry hadn't seen Louis and Evan together in a long time, and Harry selfishly hoped that they broke up or that they weren't seeing each other anymore.

Anyways, the day of the representation was in a bit less than a week. The day when Louis and Harry would perform in front of an audience, the day when they'd maybe see their carriers take up. And, most importantly, the day when Harry would get to kiss Louis again. Maybe it was for the last time of his life that he would kiss him, but somehow it was all Harry needed. Just one last time.

Right now, Niall and Harry were talking while waiting for the guys -including Louis- to come to the pub.

Harry made a decision. He would tell Louis today that he was sorry and everything. He would tell him he had feelings for him and Harry was determined to do it. He wouldn't have made that decision if he thought Evan and Louis were still together but as he hadn't seen them together in more than a week, he came to the conclusion that it was over.

"Hey guys!" Liam said as he sat opposite Niall and Harry

"Long time no see, Harry" Zayn teased him

"Yeah sorry" Harry laughed "Theater and all that"

This wasn't it but he wouldn't tell them about Louis. Louis probably already told them what happened anyway.

"Are you nervous about the representation?" Liam asked

"Yeah" Harry admitted "This is something we've worked hard for and I don't want to disappoint Mr Clark and Mr Corden"

"Don't worry mate. You and Louis are incredible, there is no reason for it not to go well" Niall said

This was at this moment that Louis arrived and sat next to Liam.

"Aw Niall, you're so kind today. You're incredible too" he said with a smirk

Harry looked at him and he thought about how much he liked him. And it was very very much.

"You're late" Zayn pointed out

"Sorry I, uh" Louis said, his smirk leaving his face. He looked down at his lap. When he lifted his head, he immediately met Harry's eyes and then looked away as if he had just been struck by lightning "I was with someone"

Oh. So maybe he was still seeing Evan after all...

Harry tried to look everywhere but Louis' way and tried to hide his discomfort but this conversation made Harry want to throw up.

"Ooh and was that someone Evan?" Zayn said, totally oblivious of the unease around the table

Liam was looking rather uncomfortable, his gaze travelling between Louis and Harry. Niall had pursed lips and tried to send Zayn some signal to shut the fuck up while Louis was fiddling with his fingers and looking at his lap. And Harry, he was just sitting there, looking at Louis like he wasn't able to look away.

"Um, yeah" Louis nodded, not looking up

"And so, do you date? Like are you properly dating now?" Zayn continued

Harry's stomach knotted at the mention of Louis and Evan dating. Harry didn't know how to react at the thought and Louis hadn't even answered yet. What would Harry do if they really were dating? He had planned to tell Louis today, and if he was with Evan then he'd never tell him. So he just waited for Louis to answer and he looked at him, silently praying that his answer would be no.