Chapter 29

The next -and last- morning, everyone was at the hotel restaurant for a big breakfast. Jake and James had told them this day would be special and they needed to eat as they wouldn't eat again before the afternoon. Louis and Harry were sitting next to each other, Eden and River chatting opposite them.

"What do you think we'll be doing today?" Louis asked as he took a bite of pancakes

"I don't know" Harry shrugged, starting to peel a banana "We never know with those two" he gestured toward their teachers at the end of the table

"Right" Louis chuckled

Harry took his phone from his pocket to send Niall a quick text while eating his banana.

Harry: had fun last night? what did you watch

"What you're doing is very sexual, Harolf" Louis said

Harry turned to face Louis, only to see him stare at his lips, and what was between them to be precise. Harry bit and chewed a piece of banana before replying.

"It's not" he rolled his eyes "You're just dirty minded"

"Says the one who asked me to fuck him on a plane" he tilted his head with a smug smile tugging at his lips.

Harry blushed severely before coming with a better reply.

"Says the one who said he dreamt about tying me up to his bed" he deadpanned as though he was unfazed by it.

He wasn't. At all. He had thought about it way more than was good for his sake. The thought had been stuck in his head since then and refused to leave him alone.

Louis reddened from head to toes and looked away, suddenly very interested in absolutely nothing.

"Aw are you ashamed you revealed your dirty secret while you were fucking me?" Harry teased, leaning on his elbow closer to Louis

"Fuck off" he said, obviously blushing, even if he tried to hide it with his hands.

"Come on" Harry chuckled, flicking his ear and bringing his banana back in his mouth.

"Ouch!" he complained, dropping his hands on the table and looking at Harry with knitted brows "I swear to-"

His eyebrows shot up and his mouth dropped open when he saw Harry purposefully sucking on the fruit, hollowing his cheeks obscenely and taking it out of his mouth with a slurpy and equally obscene sound.

"Lost your words, Darling?" Harry smirked

Louis huffed and turned to his plate again, blush creeping on his neck.

Harry's phone vibrated on the table after they finished eating, a bit before 8:30 a.m. he unlocked it and read Niall's text.

Niall: loads of fun yeah
Niall: watched brooklyn 99 this shit's funny

Harry: I hope you didn't watch on my account and messed up my episodes

Niall: ...

Harry: u annoying mate

Niall: sorry xx

"Harry you're coming?" River said

"Oh yeah sorry" Harry said, pocketing his phone and walking toward them

"Where are we going?" Nick asked James

"To San Diego" he smiled broadly "We rented a minivan to go there"

"What are we doing once there?" ed questioned

Jake laughed and shook his head.

"You won't know before we're there" he said "This is our ride" he smiled, pointing toward a black minibus