Chapter 21

When Harry woke up, Louis still wasn't asleep. Harry guessed he didn't sleep much if Louis was still awake. He shifted to take a look at Louis, this one looked down at Harry.

"Do you want to go to bed?" Louis asked

Harry nodded but didn't let go of Louis. He didn't want to. Louis didn't move either, he kept his hold tight around Harry's shoulders.

...

After hugging for a tad more time, Louis got Harry to get up and change.

"Come on, Harry. You can't stay like this"

"Okay" Harry answered as he took his clothes off to be in his boxers

"Do you want me to stay here?" Louis asked

Louis could see that Harry wasn't feeling alright, and he wanted to know why, but he wouldn't ask him now. Not when he was still fragile about the subject

"Please" he said, looking at Louis before getting under the covers

Louis nodded and stripped to his boxers. He was a bit cold but didn't bring any sweat, he just had his jacket and t-shirt.

"Can I borrow you a sweat?" he asked

"Yeah" Harry replied

Louis took one of Harry's sweatshirts  -a pink and black one- and put it on before going to bed. It was way too big for him, but it was cozy and comfortable, and it smelt like Harry.

Harry and Louis were facing each other from across the bed, looking into each other's eyes.

"You should try to sleep, haz"

He shrugged, forest green eyes boring into Louis'. Louis found himself lost in them before being pulled out of his thoughts by Harry's deep and soft voice.

"I'm not really tired" he said, scooting closer to Louis

Louis also moved closer to Harry so their chests almost touched. Louis hesitated to ask Harry why he was so upset earlier. He didn't want to break the calm that was surrounding them.

"Are you okay?" he risked anyway

He really wanted to know if Harry was okay, and if he wasn't, he wanted to help Harry get better.

Harry seemed a bit hesitant, Louis saw in his eyes that he was hurt and it shot pain in Louis' chest to see him like this.

Harry finally sighed "Not really. I went to see Seth tonight" he admitted, looking down

Oh. Louis felt a sharp pain taking over his heart. Louis just stared at Harry, his mouth forming an 'o'. Louis actually didn't think that Harry would go. He hoped he wouldn't.

When Harry looked up and saw Louis' expression, he widened his eyes.

"No I- I didn't go for, like- shit" Harry started to panic slightly "I mean, I went, but it wasn't for what you think. Nothing happened" he said

Harry frowned and then opened his mouth several times, then closing it and opening it again, like he tried to form his thoughts. Then he finally sighed and squeezed his eyes shut

"Something happened" he admitted, refusing to look at Louis

The pain made its way back to Louis' bones and chest. He didn't know what he expected. After all, Harry and him weren't even a thing, it was just fun times. Yes, that was what it was.

Louis pursed his lips and nodded in a way that said 'I should've known'

"He kissed me" Harry said quietly, so quietly that Louis nearly missed it