Chapter 18

Louis woke up with the feeling of something tickling his neck. He opened his eyes and looked down at it. Harry's face was on his chest, his hair falling in front of his face and sprawling all over Louis' neck.

Harry was asleep, half on top of Louis, an arm around Louis' belly and his legs half tangled with his. Louis felt Harry's soft hand and soft jumper against his bare skin where his sweat had lifted up a bit. Harry's rings were a bit cold against Louis' skin, contrasting with the warmth of Harry's hand

Louis didn't move an inch. It was a pleasant way to wake up. He wouldn't complain. At all. Louis lifted his hand to brush some curls away from Harry's face, tugging them behind his ear.

Harry looked so peaceful and sweet and adorable like that, all the lines of his face were relaxed. He looked so pretty.

Harry shifted a bit, which made Louis drop his hand on the bed. Harry moved closer to Louis and nestled his face in his neck, nose brushing against it. Louis felt every breath that Harry took, making him shiver a bit at first at the feeling.

Louis didn't want to wake Harry up. He didn't want Harry's body to disappear from his. He knew that the minute Harry would wake up from his nap, this one would pull away, and to be quite honest, Louis didn't want that. So he stayed still.

But, everything had to come to an end, this nap too. A few minutes later, Louis felt Harry's eyelashes bat on his neck. quickly enough, Harry's arm left Louis and Harry's legs disentangled from his.

"Sorry" Harry said with a small apologetic smile, pulling away from Louis "I move a lot when I sleep" he added, blushing a bit

"It's okay, I don't mind" Louis shrugged before sitting up

He looked at the clock on his nightstand. it said 8 p.m. He slept for quite a long time for a nap.

"Are you hungry?" Louis asked, turning to Harry who was now sitting crossed legged on the bed

"Depends" he shrugged

"Depends on what?" Louis asked

Since when did hunger depend on anything?

"If you're cooking, I'm not" he smirked

Fucker.

"You actually never tasted my cooking. You can't judge me, styles"

"I can. I trust your sister more than I trust you on this" he shrugged and smirked "Plus, you don't even know how to bake a cake, why would I trust you?"

Louis rolled his eyes but his lips twitched up slightly "Shut up. If you don't want me to cook then do it yourself"

"I'd much prefer cooking my own meal rather than eating anything coming from you"

"I'm gonna kick you out if you keep being sassy"

"I'm so, so scared" Harry deadpanned

"You should be" Louis replied, wearing his most serious face

"Yeah. No. Can't be scared of a guy who cuddles at night"

Louis laughed at that "Says who? Who was in my arms less than ten minutes ago?"

"The difference is that I didn't do it on purpose" he said pointedly "But you did"

"You insisted for me to spoon you last time"

"Shut up. I didn't insist" he blushed and looked away from Louis before glaring at him "You're the one who should be scared of me" he said

Louis honestly scoffed at that. That was a great joke. Harry. Being scared of Harry? The same man that was wearing a fucking strawberry apron with a bun and those puppy-like eyes three hours ago?