{41.5} Christmas Special: Witches and Battalion

Start from the beginning

Hm? I usually don't pay attention to the newspaper much, but I'll guess I'll look at it just this once or else Lilia will keep on bugging me about it. 

"Look here, it says 'My nii-chan can go fight toe to toe with my knight, Reinhard! He's definitely going to change the world for the better-"

I spat my water out.

Felt... why did you have to go and say that.......

"Ey? Y/N-san, what's wrong?" Lilia looked at me as if I just got hit by a rock, but I waved it off. 

"It's nothing... anyways, the girls are going shopping today, so if any of them doesn't know where to go, please find someone to accompany them first, especially the three kids. 

"Okay, gotcha. To be honest, I'm actually still quite surprised that you guys aren't just a whole big family...?"

"Trust me, Lilia, if that was the case, I would be mobbed to death in multiple universes."

"EH? What's that supposed to mean?"

****************************************************************

After departing from the inn, I activated the White Whale's flying seal and shot off into the sky, before taking a look around for the general direction I'm going to go in. After making sure that I'm heading northeast, I began my flight.

Within the bag on my back were Christmas presents for everyone in the Emilia camp. I hope they would like it, since I did some serious thinking on what to make for everyone. 

For Emilia, a Puck plushie that I created from scratch using the elements.

For Ram, a nice new kitchen knife along with a snow globe.

For Otto, a special potion that I devised alongside Echidna that allows the mana to flow better in his body, which also extends the time limit on the usage of his Divine Protection.

For Garfiel, a pair of 'leg shields' that can allow him to perform kicks while also not taking that much damage in case he's fighting against an extremely strong enemy.

For Frederica, dolls with dress-up features on them (since she like that, apparently).

For Petra, a beautiful dress that she can wear for any important occasions / or just whenever she wants to.

For Roswaal, ahem. A picture of Echidna making an ahe-

CUT

RETAKE

For Roswaal, a picture of Echidna smiling in her castle of dreams, which I copied from the dream realm onto a real piece of paper. This took a long time, Ros-chi, so you better appreciate it! Don't be salty just because you won't see tongue action again!

For Subaru, it was actually the hardest gift to decide. I debated on many different things, like a Emilia body pillow to a Yin Magic meteor. However, I went with something that I knew he would truly and genuinely like: I gave him figurines of Emilia and Rem: and....

A large box of instant ramen!

This is going to get him so hard he's going to be so confused when he gets them. Also, I'm currently not carrying them with me. I found a teleporting meteor that allows us to send items to somewhere whenever I wanted to, as long as I have another piece and the user on the other side agrees to it.

After an hour or so of flight, I landed in front of the Miload Mansion, I contacted Echidna through my mental link, and a pop sounded as I saw the box of food drop in front of me. Quickly dumping all the presents from my bag into the box and then resealing it, I knocked on the door loudly with the hardest yet the most polite knocks I could muster.