Me:Okayyy

I don't know Spanish so I don't know Jack shit what she said there and why is her contact saved like that.

Like someone being chased by a gun?I don't know Maeve has a very imaginative mind.

"What ya thinking about princess?"I turn my head to bed sweet delicate voice.I smile mentally.

"Why is her contact saved like that?"I ask and she laughs sheepishly."Well you see Tia Teresa she kind and all but very um irritating."She says with a big smile and I raise an eyebrow to which she rolls her eyes.

I can make them roll back but differently-

No that's a little dirty.

"Fineee she always makes me do things like this one time I wanted to do the dishes right then she screamed 'Mjia don't forget your dishes' like what the fuck man buttt I still love her."She finishes with a small smile.

What do you save me as?

"Oh let me show you."She says with an evil creepy smile on.

Oh I said that out loud,that sucks.She unlocks her phone which by the way her Lock Screen is of me wearing a crown and lipstick,weird I know.

Her Home Screen is of everyone and we are holding guns.When did we take these pictures?

"And there we go."

Contacts📍:

Tia Teresa 🏃‍♂️🔫
Sugarbaby ❤️🔪
Daddy🧎🤤
Tia Rosaline 🥰
Main Hoe❤️🔫
Ms Williams✌️😎
Mr Williams👍😎
Tia Grace🥩
Tia Kim💅
Princesa🔪❤️💀

And the odd names keep going on and on.She's very creative no doubt about that.

"I talk to a lot of people well not talk but I have many peoples numbers."She shrugs and I chuckle but it stops when I see my aunts contact,when did she have time?

Aunt Romano🤤🧎

"Why is her contact saved like that?"I question and Maeve stands up to stretch,her shirt rising up."She's a baddie,if she wasn't related to you weirdos than trust I would be on my knees for her."

My eyes widen and she laughs,rolling over and it's a nice sound."Just playing ,I will go on my knees for you princesa."She winks my way and I turn my blushes face away from her.

"Oh by the way I need to go to Spain end of October so like can we go?"

"Sure we have to go anyways."I shrug and stand up and I don't miss her eyes gazing upon my body and once they reach my eyes I wink at her and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Are we doing something today?"I start to think,I should really get an assistant.

"Well I have a meeting with the Board it's online at around 11am then finish some paper work for a new shipment and at around 9pm I have to check something."I state and her face brightens up.

"Well that's great after your work shit we are going bike riding,I will also invite the others."I nod along and she gives me a wink and waves goodbye going to her room.

I do my room and head into the shower and once done I change into a black shirt with black dress pants putting on my silver Patek Philippe.

Should I gel my hair or leave it?What to do what to do??