Chapter 51

The news that Lord Demon Abyss was about to marry Immortal Zhaohua spread out like this.

    The two Dao of Zheng and Mo were surprisingly consistent in this matter, and neither expressed any surprise.

    Nonsense, the whole world knows that both of these children have given birth, and it is the strangest thing that Haw will get married until now.

    After Yunye and Bai Tu returned to the Demon Abyss, they began to prepare for the wedding ceremony. Yunye arranged everything for the ceremony, and he was so busy. Contrary to him, Bai Tu was a little too idle.

    Bai Tu rubbed the little gray rabbit in his arms, looked at the starry sky outside the window, and sighed slightly.

    According to the custom of Demon Abyss, the newlyweds are not allowed to see each other seven days before they get married, because of this horrible rule, he has not seen Yunye for several days.

.Bai Tu leaned against the window in a daze, and didn't even notice when the little gray rabbit in his arms had already woke up.

    Little Grey Ball raised his head and looked at Bai Tu, his ears stood up, and his obsidian eyes blinked: "Daddy, Daddy..."

    Bai Tu suddenly returned to his senses, lowered his head and asked, "What's the matter?"

    "Are you thinking about Dad again?"

    Bai Tu's eyes dodged: "No."

    "Why not," Xiao Huiqiu said seriously, "Daddy used to think of Daddy like this."

    Bai Tu squeezed his face and said, "You don't want to sleep anymore, so many words?"

    Little Grey Ball hugged his finger and rubbed it: "No, Little Grey Ball wants to say, if Dad wants to see Apa, Little Grey Ball has a way!"

    Bai Tu tilted her head and asked him, "What the hell are you making?"

.Little Grey Ball said: "At this hour, Dad usually stays alone in the study, very close. Dad can go see him now."

    "Only you are troublesome." Bai Tu carried the little gray ball into the inner room, turned into a rabbit and put him on the pillow.

    "Wow!"

    The little gray ball slid under Bai Tu expertly, and found a comfortable position to lie down. The two little hair balls leaned on their heads and didn't speak any more.

    After a long while, Bai Tu opened his eyes.

    Although he said that just now, but... after listening to Little Grey Ball's words, he was really moved.

    It was probably because I was tired of being with that person for too long before, and being separated suddenly for so long, it was somewhat unaccustomed to it.

    Counting time, there is still a long time before the wedding banquet. If this continues, wouldn’t it take him a long time to see that person?

....No, since you want to get married, you have to follow the rules of Demon Abyss. If someone finds him secretly visit him, what is that?

    Bai Tu closed her eyes and hugged the little rabbit in her arms.

    But before long, he opened his eyes again, a pair of rabbit ears stood up irritably, and rolled on the bed.

    Ah, ah, how can I fall asleep!

    The little gray rabbit was sound asleep again, and obediently turned into a gray hairy ball on the spot, without being awakened by Bai Tu's movement.