Chapter 6

No dream for a night.

    Bai Tu woke up very early the next day.

    Xu was really exhausted yesterday, and Bai Tu slept the most stable sleep in recent days. He stretched out refreshedly, but his fingers touched something warm.

    Bai Tu opened his eyes, and Yunye's face magnified several times appeared in front of him.

    ——! ! !

    The Mount Tai, who had been trained for many years in the career of Gao Leng Xianjun, did not change his appearance, and almost fell short at this moment. He bounced back in a reflexive manner, but was blocked by an arm around his waist.

    Fortunately, Bai Tu woke up in time and quickly covered her mouth, so she didn't really scream.

    Bai Tu realized that the light wall he had set last night was broken at some point, and he is now lying in Yunye's arms. Seeing this, it is estimated that he has spent the whole night like this.

.After recovering, Bai Tu felt his hair horrified. He covered his mouth and looked at Yunye cautiously, but he didn't dare to let out the atmosphere.

    Yunye's eyes closed slightly, his breathing was long, and he did not wake up.

    Bai Tu calmed down a bit.

    Yunye's sleep has always been not shallow, and he has been practicing hard recently, maybe he slept more deadly than him, and he doesn't know what happened last night. Bai Tu thought comfortingly, slowly pushing Yunye's arm away, and slipping out of his arms.

    Bai Tu was relieved, before he could even catch his breath, he raised his eyes to meet Yun Ye's sleepy eyes.

    Bai Tu was so frightened that he almost jumped again. He forcibly maintained his composure, his heart beating almost to his throat.

    Yun Ye rubbed his eyes, tilted his head and smiled at him: "Good morning, Master."

    "Morning..." Bai Tu bit her scalp and replied.

.Uno: "Master, did you sleep well last night?"

    Bai Tu nodded hesitantly.

    "I also slept well." Yunye sat up, teasing and laughing, "However, if the master didn't try to drill into my arms and think I was not comfortable enough to hold, if I changed several postures in a row, maybe better."

    Bai Tu was startled, his face flushed: "Dang, really?"

    Yunye bends his eyes: "Yes."

    Bai Tu tilted her head and pressed her back against the cold wall, forcing herself to calm down...How can we calm down? !

    How could he be so embarrassed!

    "But it's okay," Yunye added, approaching Bai Tu, his voice somewhat muffled, "Master was very cute last night."

    Bai Tu: "..."

    Don't want to live anymore.

.Yunye was pleased to see that his master's expression changed and changed, and a subtle look between embarrassment and shame appeared on his always expressionless face.

    He admired it for a moment, and then leisurely admitted: "You lied to you, Master slept very quietly last night."

    In addition to being not very honest at first, Bai Tu has been lying quietly in Yunye's arms. He was so cute that Yunye's heart was filled with evil fire, and he barely fell asleep until the latter half of the night.