Chapter 21

Bai Tu was soft, his body trembled uncontrollably like fallen leaves, the familiar breath in the air turned into a seductive love medicine, every inch of his body was clamoring, wanting to touch the person in front of him , Want him...

    no.

    He can't do this.

    There was a slight tingling sensation from the clenched lower lip, Bai Tu recovered a bit of clarity, and he quickly stepped back until his back touched the cold wall.

    The formation has been closed, and he can't even escape from this place now.

    As long as he breaks through the Yunye realm...

    Bai Tu curled up tightly, his forehead pressed against the cold ground, and red water vapor appeared at the end of his eyes. His consciousness gradually blurred, and he didn't even notice that the sweet and greasy breath exuded from his body again.

.That is a unique inducing signal when animals are in estrus, indicating that there is a small animal that is already in estrus and is ready to squat...

    Yunye was upset.

    From qi training to pill formation, he only needs to gather enough cultivation bases in one place and condense into pill according to the heart method. For him, who had already experienced this in his previous life, it was a breeze.

    But he couldn't calm down.

    The originally methodical zhenqi began to fluctuate with his mood, Yunye's brows wrinkled, and a thin layer of sweat soon appeared on his forehead. Within the Consciousness Sea, the chaotic zhenqi began to collapse, and the more anxious, the more unable to control it.

    Yunye's consciousness sank into the sea of ​​knowledge, just as he was about to pull his true energy back on track, suddenly he smelled a sweet and delicate fragrance at the tip of his nose.

    The smell was much stronger than before, and it swept through his body without warning. .Yunye's breathing suddenly became a bit short, and some instincts in his blood quietly recovered.

    Zhihai trembled frantically, the spiritual power gathered in one place was completely dispersed, Yunye opened his eyes, and a deep demon light appeared in his eyes.

    In front of him, a plain white figure fell in the distance, as if resisting great pain. The thin body curled up against the wall, shaking slightly uncontrollably.

    he's mine.

    These words echoed in Yun Ye's mind repeatedly, his eyes became deeper, but the demon light in his eyes became brighter and brighter. After a while, he stood up and walked towards the man.

    Bai Tu was already unconscious, and in a daze, he felt someone touch his arm. The touch seemed to have some magical power, and immediately smoothed the impatient body.

    He instinctively attached the person's body and whispered softly: "Uncomfortable, help me..."

.One hand lifted his chin, and then, a fierce kiss came over and over.

    The demon light in Yunye's eyes was shining, and he kissed the soft lips fiercely, as if trying to break him into his stomach.

    Bai Tu whimpered uncomfortably, and reached out to push Yunye: "No more, no..."

    Yunye's movements suddenly became lighter, he flattened Bai Tu on the ground and kissed it again. From the forehead to the eyes, the bridge of the nose to the lips, Yunye pecked on Bai Tu's lips, as if to comfort him.