Chapter 24

A fairy car swept across the sky, Bai Tu lifted the driving curtain and looked out. Just as the clouds broke through the sunrise, the rising sun shone on Bai Tu, warming her body.

    Bai Tu lowered the curtain and looked down at the bulging abdomen.

    It was not obvious that he was pregnant, his waist was still slender, only a small arc was raised in his lower abdomen, which was covered by the cloak, and he could not see anything.

    Bai Tu whispered, "Little guy, it's time to see your father, are you nervous?"

    Naturally, the little rabbit in his stomach couldn't answer him.

    Bai Tu is actually very nervous.

    He didn't know what happened on Tian Yanzong that day. According to the description of the head of Tian Yanzong, he roughly guessed what Wu Jiu did to Yunye, which caused the demon in the blood of that person's blood to suddenly regain, and he would attack others out of control.

.But since that person didn't hurt others, he shouldn't completely lose his mind.

    Then... why did he return to the Demon Abyss?

    In the previous life, after Yunye came to the Demon Abyss, it only took three months to complete his magic skills and succeeded to the position of Demon Lord. Not long after that, Zheng Dao decided to let Bai Tu lead the soldiers and go to Demon Abyss to destroy the Demon Race.

    Later, he fought against Yunye, and the two died together.

    To be precise, Bai Tu has only seen Yunye become a demon king once.

    It was a hasty meeting on the battlefield.

    I heard that practicing magic arts will make a big change in personality, brutal and blood-killing. What if Yunye also becomes like that...

    Bai Tu touched her lower abdomen and said to herself: "If he becomes like that, we won't want him."

    The speed of Xianche suddenly slowed down.

.The spirit beast led the fairy car to fall steadily to the ground. This was an abandoned ruined temple in the mountain. The wall was corroded by rain, showing mottled marks. As if noticing something, Yukong Spirit Beast stepped restlessly on all fours, making a heavy breathing noise in its throat.

    Bai Tu said to it: "Just send me here, I will go in by myself."

    The breath of the spirit beast became heavier.

    Bai Tu smiled and touched the mane on the top of his head: "Don't worry, nothing will happen. Go back."

    The spirit beast can't help but obey the master's command.

    Yukong Spirit Beast gently rubbed his head against Bai Tu's palm, then turned around reluctantly and disappeared into the cloud.

    Bai Tu walked into the ruined temple.

    In the past three months, Bai Tu has not given up on searching for the entrance to the Demon Abyss.

.Perhaps it was Yunye deliberately hiding it, and the entrance to the Demon Abyss was particularly difficult to find, but he couldn't help but it took three full months to find it.

    Bai Tu stopped in front of a mottled wall.

    He stretched out his hand and touched it lightly on the wall, and his spiritual power poured into it, and a small crack suddenly opened up on the wall in front of him. The fissure continued to expand, and a cold breath poured out from it.