Chapter 43

Bai Tu came out of the courtyard, and at a glance saw the small gray ball curiously surrounded by a group of Demon Abyss subordinates.

    Xiao Huiqiu has a handsome facial features and has recently been fattened by Bai Tu. He looks fleshy, and has a small round face that is particularly likable.

    Surrounded by strangers, Xiao Huiqiu was not afraid at all, holding the candied haws with a calm expression, and still being questioned by a group of people.

    Bai Tu walked towards him.

    "Yes, my dad is kind to me, but dad blew up the house at home, so we don't have a place to live..."

    Bai Tu: "..."

    ...Can you stop mentioning the bombing of the house?

    Without waiting for Bai Tu to say anything, Xiao Huiqiu noticed his arrival, got up from the stone bench, and ran towards him: "Daddy, have you finished whispering with Daddy?"

.Bai Tu: "I... Yeah."

    Xiao Huiqiu looked up at him: "Then can I go to see Dad?"

    "Of course you can go." Bai Tuwen said, "But Dad was seriously injured. After the little gray ball went in, be quiet, don't disturb him to rest, okay?"

    "Wow!"

    Little Huiqiu entered the room, and Bai Tu turned his head to look at Zhifeng: "This kid... is a bit naughty, thank you Miss Zhifeng for taking care of him."

    Zhifeng shook his head: "Well, the young master is very cute and sensible. Everyone likes him very much."

    Bai Tu said: "And... Yunye's affairs, I also bother the girl and you both."

    "Xianzun, why be polite." Zhifeng said, "If you don't come back in time, Linyuan City would have been broken by the enemy. If you want to say thank you, it should be us."

.Bai Tu asked: "How is the situation now?"

    Zhifeng said: "Zun Shang originally wanted to attack the enemy camp tonight, but he was wounded by Wu Qi. It is really not suitable to play at this time. I originally wanted to persuade him to rest for a few days, but he... …"

    Zhifeng paused, then said: "Zun Shang listens to the words of Xian Zun the most in the past, can Xian Zun persuade him for us?"

    Bai Tu thought about it, and said, "You don't have to persuade you. The longer the war drags on, the easier it will be to have more troubles. A night attack is a good way."

    "But……"

    "Don't worry, girl, I won't let him go." Bai Tu glanced back at the direction of the house and whispered, "Since I'm here, no one will be allowed to hurt my family."

    "Tomorrow night, I will go to meet Wuqi in person for a while."

.After Bai Tu asked Zhifeng about the military situation in detail, he was about to enter the door when he met a witch doctor who came to deliver the medicine.

    Bai Tu nodded at him: "Master Witch Doctor."

    Ever since Yunye helped Bai Tu raise the baby with his heart and blood, the witch doctor had a grudge against Bai Tu's heart and always regarded him as a seduce to his family.

    Seeing Bai Tu at this moment, the witch doctor was surprised at first, and then coldly snorted: "I said, how come your lord is willing to go back to the room and lie down, it turns out that it is Immortal Monarch Zhaohua who has arrived."