Chapter 49

After the two officially confirmed the relationship, Uno waited for Bai Tu to be more and more dissatisfied, and stayed with him all the time without saying anything. Without a word, he leaned forward and begged to kiss and hug him. Bai Tu couldn't bear the disturbance. He pulled the person out of the sleeping hall and threw him into the hall where the Demon Lord specializes in handling affairs, forcing him to do something serious.

    Master Mozun, who had recovered from his wounds for more than a month, ended his vacation life.

    Since Yunye was injured, the affairs of Linyuan City have been handed over to Bai Tu and the two protectors. Due to his identity, Bai Tu rarely interferes with confidential matters, and only assists Yunye by the way.

    Fortunately, during this period of time, the Demon Abyss did not matter. The old part that Wan Diehai was unwilling to submit had been completely cleaned up, only waiting for the armament of the returned city to be collected and organized.

    There are no big things, but a lot of small things.

    But Lord Mozun still looked like a fool.

.In the Hall of the Demon Lord, Bai Tu put a stack of letters to be reviewed by the Demon Lord on the table, and heard the people next to him lazily say: "Master, I am still injured and I am sitting uncomfortable."

    Bai Tu glanced at the chair that had been cushioned several times by herself, and asked patiently, "How can it not be uncomfortable?"

    Yunye moved a few minutes back, patted his leg, and acted like a hooligan: "Master sits here, I'm not uncomfortable."

    Bai Tu: "..."

    After a while, there was a miserable wolf howl in the Demon Lord's Hall. Bai Tu straightened his clothes and sat down on the other side of the table. Inside the door of the hall that closed slowly, Yunye was sitting in front of the hall, concentrating on reading the letters.

    There was only the sound of pages turning in the hall for a while.

.Although Yunye didn't pay attention in the past, he quickly put away his playful thoughts on business matters and dealt with the backlog of affairs seriously. Except for the occasional discussion with Bai Tu, I won't talk about other things.

    Two hours later, Bai Tu looked up from the scroll, and the people beside him were still concentrating on the letter.

    He stood up, walked to Yunye, and put some tea into his cup.

    Yun Ye didn't raise his head, as if he hadn't noticed it at all, he looked very attentively.

    Bai Tu looked at him curiously, feeling strange, and bent over to read the letter in his hand. He has roughly read these books and letters, and most of them are fine. It doesn't make sense to spend such a long time just waiting for Yunye to make a decision.

    Just as Bai Tu leaned over, a hand suddenly climbed up his side waist, and pulled him into his arms with a strong pull.

    Bai Tu was unprepared, and almost knocked over the kettle in his hand: "Yunye!"

."I'm here." Yunye's head rested on Bai Tu's shoulders, one hand was still tightly wrapped around his waist, and his voice was soft. Why are you sitting in my arms?"

    Bai Tu gritted his teeth: "It's clearly you..."

    "What's wrong with me?" Yunye kissed the other's slightly red earlobe, and asked in a low voice, "Doesn't the master like it?"

    Bai Tu trembled slightly, and half of her body was crisp.

    Before he had a seizure, Yunye suddenly asked, "What is Zhengdao doing recently?"