Chapter 50

After Xiao Huiqiu said the shocking sentence, he turned his head and followed the attendant. Yunye felt bad when he heard what Xiao Huiqiu said, and turned around and walked into the house if nothing happened.

    Bai Tu stopped him behind, "Yunye!"

    Not only did he not stop, he also made Yunye escape faster. Yunye quickly fled back to the house. Before he could breathe a sigh of relief, a clear breeze blew by, and a plain white figure appeared in front of him, pushing hard, directly pressing him behind the hall door.

    Yunye's back slammed heavily on the hall door, and the hall door closed with a bang.

    Bai Tu gritted his teeth with anger: "This is your way?"

    Yun Ye guiltyly avoided his gaze, trying to explain: "Master, I am also forced by helplessness. Otherwise, how can I cure that little boy."

    Bai Tu: "Then you can't—"

.Bai Tu was speechless, ashamed and annoyed, and his ears were red.

    Yunye quickly took the opportunity to coax, "Master, don't be angry, but my method is effective, isn't it? We haven't had the opportunity to be like today for several days."

    Bai Tu snorted coldly, turned his head and walked towards the inner room: "You are not allowed to go to bed tonight."

    Yunye suddenly struck like a thunderstorm: "Don't, Master, can't I make a mistake? I won't be like this in the future..."

    Bai Tu sat on the side of the bed and didn't answer, Yunye leaned forward and hugged him, and kissed him on his side fawningly: "Master, I just want to be alone with you, always with you, don't rush. I'm going."

    Bai Tu's expression seemed to be a little moved: "You don't want to go?"

    Yunye nodded quickly.

    "Alright, then you can stay."

.Bai Tu smiled at him. In the next second, Yunye only felt light in his arms. A rabbit proficiently kicked off the clothes and jumped onto the pillow.

    The little bunny found a comfortable position on the pillow, his ears drooped, and he looked relaxed and content: "I can't get up yet, I want to sleep."

    Uno: "..."

    Yunye was silent for a long time on the spot, and said in his heart, this can't be blamed on him.

    He turned off the candle light in the house, leaving only a dim yellow oil lamp. Yunye climbed onto the bed, and the next second, a little wolf was reflected in the gauze tent.

    Yunye's two front paws were supported on both sides of Bai Tu, and he looked at the little rabbit under him condescendingly. A pair of wolf eyes narrowed slightly, and he asked, "Master does not come back?"

    His appearance made Bai Tu a little bit stunned, but thinking that he had changed back to his original form, this person couldn't do anything to him, and bit his scalp and stubbornly said: "No change."

."This is what you said, Master, don't regret it for a while."

    After saying this, the little wolf stretched out the rough wolf tongue and gently licked the rabbit's fluff.

    Bai Tu shuddered all over, and suddenly realized something was wrong.

    But it was too late.

    Suppressing by its size, the wolf pup easily presses the bunny into the soft pillow with its front paws. He buried his head in the soft abdomen of the little rabbit, smelling and licking, going wherever he couldn't touch it, making the little rabbit limp in a short while.