Chapter 12

Bai Tu blinked blankly. When he was half-dreaming and half-awake, Yunye had already sat upright, only the auricles were slightly red.

    Bai Tu looked at him doubtfully: "What were you doing just now?"

    "No, it's okay..." Yunye's eyes were erratic, and he moved aside awkwardly, "I just see if you are better."

    Bai Tu didn't think too much, and replied, "I'm much better."

    "That's good." Yunye said, "Tomorrow we should be able to return to the camp. As long as we spend the remaining days safely, we will be able to leave smoothly."

    Bai Tu didn't speak, her clear and beautiful eyes stared at Yunye, with some confusion.

    Yunye was tickled by the look in his eyes, and asked uncomfortably, "What do you see me doing?"

    "See why you suddenly changed your sex." Bai Tu said, "You never used this tone to talk to me before."

.A guilty conscience flashed in Yunye's eyes: "How was it before?"

    "It's fierce, and I will blame me for dragging you." Bai Tu frowned, learning the appearance of Yunye, and said in a low voice, "It's all to blame for you little idiot, for making me want to accompany you to sleep and sleep again. Yangzi...like this."

    Bai Tu's appearance and tone, coupled with this face, is too cute, Yunye chuckles.

    "What are you laughing at, am I wrong?"

    "No, you are all right." Yunye held back his smile, turned his head to look at Bai Tu, and said warmly, "You are not stupid, I am stupid, sorry."

    Bai Tu was uncomfortable with his sudden gentle tone. He frowned slightly, and said seriously: "You should talk to me like you did before. I'm not used to it now."

    Yun Ye coughed lightly and turned his head away from his gaze.

.After a while, Yunye said again: "You asked me what I would do with the jade flute. Actually, I thought about it. After going out, I will give the thing to the master to decide. As for the two who use the magic weapon, it is also the same. And escorted him to the master and the head, and listened to them."

    "...Do you think this works?"

    "Well, then I can rest assured." Bai Tu subconsciously replied. But as soon as he finished speaking, he immediately realized that it was wrong and was busy looking for supplementary advice, "But how can I speak, I am not Immortal Zhaohua..."

    Yunye bends the corner of his mouth and replied, "Well, you are not. You are just a little white rabbit."

    Bai Tu was covered with furry by Yunye's eyes. He quickly said "I'm going to sleep", turned his back to Yunye, and wrapped his robe tighter.

.Yunye tilted his head to look at the young man who had wrapped himself tightly, leaving only half of his face leaking outside, and said softly, "Okay."

    Good night, Master.

    The next day, the two returned to the camp smoothly.

    The two disappeared for a whole day, and the disciples in the camp were almost in chaos. Fortunately, they came back in time to prevent the camp from falling apart again. In the remaining few days, they encountered several dangers one after another, but with the concerted efforts of everyone, most of them were shocked and unsafe.

    Until the sunrise on the last day.

    At the moment of sunrise, all the disciples who were in the secret realm all felt a powerful wave of spiritual energy.