Chapter 48

Bai Tu became stiff, his cheeks burned quickly, and subconsciously wanted to flee back. Yunye quickly stretched his hand around his waist and couldn't help dragging the person back.

    Yunye's palm was attached to Bai Tu's back waist, the hot heat pressed against the skin through the clothes, and asked, "What was the master doing just now?"

    Bai Tu: "No, no..."

    Yunye tilted his head and smiled deeper in his eyes: "Why not, I have seen it all."

    He rubbed his hand restlessly on Bai Tu's body, and rebuked: "How can Master learn so badly now that he secretly took advantage of me while I was asleep?"

    The heat on Bai Tu's face almost burned himself, his eyes avoiding, he hesitated and said: "I don't have one, I'm not..."

    "No, who was kissing me then?".Yunye deliberately said, "Then I'm curious, who is so bold and dared to get into the Demon King's bedroom and act on me."

    He paused for a while, and leaned in Bai Tu's ear and asked softly: "Master, did you see which little villain it was?"

    The more he said this, the more embarrassed Bai Tu was. He buried his head in Yunye's arms and said weakly, "Stop talking..."

    "Okay, I won't say anything." Yunye agreed happily. Before Bai Tu could breathe a sigh of relief, he listened to the latter and said in his spare time, "It's not as good as Master said by himself, why do you want to kiss me stealthily?"

    "I……"

    Yunye suddenly turned over and pressed him under him, with a serious expression: "Does the master like me?"

    When Bai Tu's breathing was stagnant, he subconsciously wanted to change back to his original form and escape.

    But Yunye quickly clasped his wrist and pulled him into his arms. .Bai Tu was caught off guard, and the thoughts that had just condensed disappeared instantly.

    Yun Ye's eyes were deep, and he said solemnly: "Don't change back to its original form."

    Bai Tu turned his head with a guilty conscience, and replied weakly: "I didn't think about..."

    Yunye reached out and hooked his chin, making him look directly at himself. There was a bit of panic in those pale eyes, Yunye's voice softened, and he asked gently: "Master tell me, do you like me?"

    Bai Tu's eyes were erratic, and she didn't dare to look at him: "You all know..."

    "I don't know," Yunye interrupted him, "I want to listen to the teacher himself."

    Bai Tu did not answer for a long time.

    After a long time when Yunye wanted to ask more questions, Bai Tu finally raised his head and responded imperceptibly: "Yes..."

    Yun Ye's heart trembled.

.Bai Tu: "I like you, I like... I know, my likes are not worth mentioning compared to yours, but I really, I really..."

    He paused, closed his eyes and whispered, "I like you, Yunye."

    Yunye suddenly lowered his head and kissed him fiercely.

    That kiss was strong and domineering, and it robbed Bai Tu's breath. Yunye presses the person into the soft bed and kisses wantonly, as if to vent his long-standing affection and bitterness in this kiss.

    Bai Tu was so dizzy by him that he felt a little breathing difficulty, and then subconsciously pushed Yunye's chest.

    Yunye let go of him, his breath was unstable: "I'm sorry, Master, I...I'm just so happy, I never thought I could have such a day, I'm so happy."