Chapter 17

Immortal Qinghui did what he said, and he really blocked the entrance and exit of Wuya Valley, and Yunye was not allowed to enter, and Bai Tu was not allowed to sneak out to see him.

    In the evening, it started to rain in the Wuya Valley.

    Thunder and lightning flashed in the sky, and heavy rain washed the valley and brought a cool evening breeze. Bai Tu tilted her head and looked out the window, listening to the sound of rain outside, her mood getting more and more upset.

    Counting the day he fell asleep, three days and nights have passed.

    Yunye is still kneeling outside.

    Fortunately, someone who is a cultivator has to change to an ordinary person to kneel for three days, and the wind and rain will have to lose his life here.

    "Xianzun, it's your turn." Pei Ran's voice sounded in front of him, and Bai Tu suddenly returned to his senses and looked down at the chess game in front of him.

    The Baizi he was holding had been driven to a desperate situation, and this last step was a dead end no matter where he was.

.Bai Tu threw the pawn back into the chess box, and whispered, "I lost."

    "Concession."

    Pei Ran put down his chess pieces and got up to pour a cup of tea for Bai Tu: "The master made Yunye kneel outside because of his intention. Xianzun used to be too laissez-faire with that person in the past, which caused that person to have no awe of Xianzun and repeatedly offended him. This time I have learned a lesson and polished it, so that I can live up to Xianzun's expectations."

    Bai Tu took a sip of tea: "I understand, it's just..."

    Pei Ran: "Distressed?"

    Bai Tu choked, put down his tea cup, pretending to be dissatisfied: "Pei Ran, why are you more and more like a senior, and you will tease others. Do you still have the consciousness of being a sword spirit?"

    "Isn't it?" Pei Ran tilted his head and looked out the window, as if looking into the distant past, "Before I met the master, I was just an abandoned sword, and I didn't understand the joys and sorrows of the world. .After meeting my master, I discovered that there are many interesting things and interesting people in this world. "

    His last words were extremely light, as if they had a different meaning. It's a pity that Bai Tu is upset now and can't even think about it.

    After a while, Pei Ran said again: "Xianzun just said about me, but isn't it different from the past?"

    Bai Tu: "Where is it different?"

    "People who cultivate ruthless Taoism, no love and no hatred, but Xianzun is now..." Pei Ran's gaze moved down, paused on Bai Tu's abdomen, and quickly moved away, "There are some words, the master doesn't know. It's up to me to say how to speak."

    "...Xianzun really has only the friendship between master and apprentice to Yunye?"

    Bai Tu was startled, the Yunye he saw in his dream appeared in his mind without warning.

    He had never thought that there would be any friendship beyond his master and apprentice between himself and Yunye. .But in that dream, when he saw the man walking towards him, talking to him with such gentleness and familiarity, and kissing him, there was a hint of...sweetness in his heart without warning.

    It's like... if they really go on like this, it would be a blessing.

    Bai Tu calmed his mind and replied in a low voice: "He is my disciple, how could I have other thoughts about him."