1.

Levi's POV

Another shitty day of fucking school. "Levi get your ass down here." My dad says from the bottom of the stairs.

I walk down the stairs and embrace myself for his punch. He punched me at my jaw causing me to step back. I spit out blood. "Are you done?" I asked.

"You think your so tough don't you?" He grabbed my hair and tilted my head. "Just wait till you get back home. Now go, Mikasa's been waiting for you." He pushed me towards her direction.

I roll my eyes. "Let's go." I grab her wrist and pull her out the door. I slam the door shut before walking. Mikasa walked side by side with me.

"I hate him." She whispered. "He's always hurting you. Pisses me off."

"Don't sweat yourself about it." I clench my fists.

Mikasa was my twin sister. My dad cherished and adored her. Me on the other hand I was my dads devil. He hated me for no fucking reason.

I was always so nice and helpful to him but never once in his life did he say 'thank you.' I gave up on that old man and became independent an asshole.

We got to school and split away. I was definitely gonna skip class today. "LEVIIII!" Hanji yelled as she ran over to me. She wrapped her arms arms around me hugging me tightly.

I roll my eyes and hug her before pushing her off. "Why are you always so fucking loud in the morning."

"Because, it wakes everyone up so everyone can stop being crank, like you, grumpy old man." She teased.

I sighed loudly. "What's the news for today."

"Oo good thing you asked. Apparently Reiner wants to fight you." She giggled.

"Of course he does. He's just mad that I beat his ass the last time."

"OO OO AND THERES A NEW STUDENT, he's in all of our classes, I found out from the teachers."

"God Hanji you low life bitch." I said honestly. By low life, she's a stalker.

"Oh shut up." She messed with my hair. "Also Erwin is absent today." She whined.

"Okay I don't care." I rolled my eyes. I actually did only because he kept Hanji away from me.

People come into the school normally like always. "This new kid is to die for! He's adorable." Someone said happily.

"I know, he's such a sweetheart. I met him on my way here. He helped me with my math homework."

"Wow while you were coming here he just helped?" The women asked.

"Yeah. He deserves everything!"

I rolled my eyes at there conversation. Maybe i'll go to first period just to see who this new kid was. The bell rung shortly and Hanji grabbed my hand and started to walk me towards our first period class.

Usually I would yank my arm back and tell her i'm skipping but not today.

Today i'll meet this new kid.