The Clear

~~~Ally's pov~~~
Everything seems ok now. Maybe I won't die after all. "You ok Al?" Jasper pulled me out of my thoughts. "You were staring off into space for a minute there."

"Y-yeah," I stuttered. "I'm fine."

Jasper and I were watching my favorite show ever, Supernatural. Jasper insisted we watch it from the beginning since he didn't know what was going on. By the time we got to season 5, Nico and Will had joined us too. "Yowch! That's gotta hurt.." All the boys winced as Sam got hit in the balls on the Japanese Nutcracker show. The Trickster is so mean. But you have to appreciate his humor.
Later, we finished all the seasons. "What!? No! There has to be more!" Nico shrieked, staring at the credits on the screen.
"We have to wait until more come on Netflix." Will explained, trying to calm down his boyfriend.
"But-but-" He kept staring blankly at the screen. I laughed at this. Nico didn't seem like the kind of person that would get addicted to a show, or even be obsessed with one. But here he is, whining over Supernatural. But if I would've chosen any tv show that I think he would be obsessed with, it would be Supernatural. So I guess it makes sense.
"Noooo!!" Nico shrieked. "There's gotta be moorrreeee!"
"Shh sh shh.." Will cooed, kissing Nico. Not surprisingly, Nico shut up after that.

~~~Griffin's pov~~~
Ingrid had a new approach on the plan. Apparently we needed another spy because I was too 'idiotic'. I walked to the Hecate cabin and knocked on the door. She wanted a child of Hecate. A slim girl with chest length, red-orange hair, opened the door gracefully.

"Hey Griffin, what brings you here?"

She asked in her sing song voice. I had to admit, she was pretty. Too bad I'm gay, and my heart is taken by another. Even if that other may be dead at the moment.

"Can I ask you a favor, Melanie?"

"Sure,"

"Follow me," I walked towards the trees where Ingrid liked to hang out with Melanie at my tail. The only sound was the leaves crunching under my feet, and the occasional bird. We came to a stop when Ingrid dropped down from a tree, nearly landing on my head.
"Ah, you picked the right daughter of Hecate." Ingrid grinned, looking more evil than I've ever seen her. Wait, evil? This isn't evil...right?