I finally wrote more! Yay!

A/N: I've decided to keep writing this! Yay am I right!? By the way, constructive criticism always works if you want faster updates ;) but enjoy!
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
~~~Will's pov~~~
"Sit still, doctors orders." I wrapped a bandage around Nico's arm.
"I'm fine,"
"No you're not." I started examining any cuts on his torso. I could tell Nico felt uncomfortable without his shirt on. "I'm fine, sunshine." He tried squirming away but I caught his waist. "Wiiillllll.." He whined. I chuckled and continued healing him.

~~~Ally's pov~~~
Jasper returned to camp about five days after Nico, Will and I did. He was covered in dirt and blood (I don't know whether the blood was his or not), his eyes back to normal after the last time I saw him. I ran over to him, tackling him in a bear hug. "What happened to you? You're eyes were bright blue and-"
"I'm fine now. I was being possessed by an eidolon." He interrupted.
"Well I'm glad you're ok," I hugged him tighter. He laughed a little, his shoulders bouncing. "I thought you hated me," I pulled away, crossing my arms.
"I do," I replied a matter-of-factly. "But if you died I wouldn't have anyone to hate." He just rolled his eyes and I tackled him in another bear hug.

~~~Griffin's pov~~~
The plan is falling apart! Ingrid won't be able to bring Angelo back now! Oops...I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. Ah, well.
I know it's selfish to plot against 'friends' just to bring someone back from the dead, but wouldn't you take the chance if you had it? If you could bring anyone back to life, but all you had to do was help the villain, wouldn't you do it?
'Think of Angelo' I told myself. 'He'll be with you again'
"Ready Griffin?" Ingrid called from the room where Nico and the others escaped.
"Yeah," I said, walking into the room. "I'm ready." And with that, Ingrid sun traveled us to camp.
***
The plan was simple. Weasel my way back into Nico and Will's life, get them to trust me completely, and then BAM. Well, I don't exactly know what happens after the BAM, but oh well. I was going to get Angelo back after this was over. That's all that mattered.
I knocked on the Hades cabin door and a messy-haired Nico answered. "Griffin! Hi, I haven't seen you in awhile. You know, I haven't seen you since-- well...never mind. Whatcha need?" He rambled groggily.
"I was just wondering if we could hang out or something."
"Oh, well I'm kind of uhm..I'm kind busy right now.." A messy-haired Will walked up from behind him. Only then did I realize that the door was only open a crack, and they were both shirtless. "Oh! I'm sorry! Didn't mean to interrupt.." They both turned a shade of red and I walked off towards the woods. Ingrid was sat on a high branch in Thalia's tree. I climbed and sat next to her. "Any luck?" She asked, turning to look at me. I shook my head. "They were a little busy," She furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion, and I whispered it in her ear. "Oh. OH. I did not need to know that." I chuckled. Ingrid was actually a good friend once you got to know her. We had become closer as time went on after I became her sidekick (or whatever I was to her).