Kidnapped

~~~Nico's pov~~~
I heard an odd beeping sound.
Beep... Beep... Beep...
"Do you hear that?" I asked Will, confusion spreading across my face.
"What, the beeping?" I nodded. What was that beeping sound? It seemed like it was right underneath us.
Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep..
The beeping was getting faster. I hopped off the bed and leveled my face with the floor. "What're you doing?" Will asked and joined me on the floor. He followed my gaze to a small, round contraption.
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
It was the source of the beeping. I grabbed the silver cylinder. It looked like one of those fire alarms that you put on ceilings.
Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep.
The beeping was getting even faster now.
Whoosh. Click click click.
The cylinder expanded in a series of clicks and more beeps, sounding like a bomb about to explode. I threw it across the room in alarm. Nothing happened. "What is that thing??" Will exclaimed, staring at it. "I dunno...let's not think about it. How about a date on the Eiffel Tower?"
"Sounds nice." Will smiled and took my hand into his. I tried to shadow travel, but the shadows didn't bend to my will like they normally did. I tried again to no avail. Will read my expression, and his face melted into one of worry. "It's got to have something to do with that...that thing." His gaze drifted to the silver cylinder across the room.
Suddenly a thin figure bursted through the door.
Ingrid.
"Ingrid? What're you-" I was interrupted by a net flying my way. I tried to dodge it but only ended up crashing into Will and we both got tangled into another net that flew our way. Ingrid took a step towards us and lowered her face to meet mine. She had a smug smile plastered across her face.
This didn't make any sense. She had helped us before. What was going on?

~~~Ally's pov~~~
After lunch I went to the Hades cabin and realized I hadn't seen Nico around lately. Yeah, I know we weren't the closest siblings, but I usually saw him hanging out with Will or something. I chuckled to myself. They think they're not public yet, but Percy blabbed to the whole camp, saying that he saw them kissing on the beach.
I decided to shake it off, they were probably off on a date in France or something. Nico could take care of himself. And Will. I walked around camp aimlessly for awhile. Nico's missing. That happened in my books! Ingrid. They were kidnapped by Ingrid! I ran to the closest cabin--which just had to be the Hermes cabin, didn't it?--and knocked ferociously on the door. "NicoandWillaremissingandIthinkIknowwheretheyare!" I babbled and grabbed the wrist of whoever answered and started running to the camp borders. Yes, I know, it's stupid to just run in and try to save the day. But I don't care. This is my story, I know what's going to happen if I don't get there fast enough.

~~~Nico's pov~~~
Torture. Lots of torture. That's what I thought Ingrid was going to do to us. But what she did was way worse. At least in my eyes it was. She didn't beat us, or cut us, she just tied us each to a chair and walked out of the cold room. The walls were stone and moldy, almost looking like an old prison cell. On each side, there was a wooden chair. One that I was sitting in, the other Will. We were both tied and duct taped to the chair, Along with a long, heavy chain wrapped around, only meant to weigh us down. The room was at least 23 degrees, give or take a degree. Needless to say, I was freezing. I think icicles were forming beneath my nose.