Hermes Boy

~~~Ally's pov~~~
I walked out of the Aphrodite cabin and headed towards the Hades cabin. I rounded the corner, passed the Hermes cabin, and found myself slamming into something firm, but soft, muscular... I looked up to find soft blue eyes staring down at me. My face flushed at how close we were and I took a large step back. No matter how girly I may look, I'm still a daughter of Hades and I absolutely loathed physical contact.
After a few seconds of awkward silence, I mumbled a quick "sorry," ducked my head, and power walked to the Hades cabin. I had just reached the door when a muscular arm appeared, leaning against the dark wall. I recognized the same soft blue eyes that had been looking down on me. His hair was a ruffled mess, a red bandana tied around his head. It totally clashed with his sandy blonde hair and bright orange camp shirt. "Can I help you?" I asked, noticing the unintentional annoyance in my voice. "You're the new girl, Ally, right?" He asked, playing with something he had pulled out of his pocket. Looked like a small watch or something. "Yeah, that's me." I took my hand off the handle and turned to face him, crossing my arms loosely. "I'm Jasper, a son of Hermes." He smiled lopsidedly, holding his hand out for a handshake. I looked at his hand warily, but shook his hand. His hand was soft and--ZAP! I pulled my hand away quickly. Jasper chuckled and held his hand up, showing me the palm of his hand that held one of those prank zapper thingies. I shook my hand out, checking it for any skin damage, and rolled my eyes at him. 'Hermes kids--lesson number one: they're annoying.' I thought to myself and walked into the Hades cabin. Jasper was already heading back to the Hermes cabin, laughing with some of his siblings.
I plopped onto a bed and fell asleep almost immediately. It had been a long day. And a weird one.

~~~Griffin's pov~~~
When I got back to camp, I could see Jasper talking to a new girl--obviously playing a prank on her, I could see him pulling out a handshake zapper already--and some other kids from the Hermes cabin watching. No one seemed to really notice I was gone. Whatever. I didn't need attention. The only person I ever really wanted attention from was Angelo, but he's gone. I have to move on. It's what he would've wanted. Ok, enough of that 'he's gone and I have to move on,' or 'he's in a better place now,' crap. He's not in a better place. He's not here. But I do have to get over it and live my life as I did before. No more moping and feeling bad for myself. It won't do me any good. I decided to go train with Annabeth. She had been my trainer ever since I came to camp a couple years ago, but one of her siblings took over for her during the war. Chiron had wanted everyone to be in tip top shape, ready for the war. I had fought a little during the war, but I didn't do much. I probably only half killed a monster or two.
I walked into the training arena, Annabeth greeting me and taking out her weapon. I did the same, and we trained for the next couple hours. Drenched in sweat, I went to the Hermes cabin, and Annabeth went to the Athena.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
A/N: Hey guys, sorry this chapter is short, but I'm going on vacation this week, so I'm not going to be able to update for awhile. This chapter wasn't completely finished, but I decided to put it up so I wouldn't leave you waiting. Next chapter will be extra long, I promise!
Anyway...
Comment!
Vote!
Thanks!