Cold rooms and hallways

~~~Ally's pov~~~
"Woah there, slow down. Where're we going?" I ignored their question and kept pulling them along. Wait. I recognized that voice... No. I whirled around and saw that Jasper was the one to open the door. I face-palmed. Of all the people in the Hermes cabin. "What? Am I not good enough for you?"
I smiled sarcastically. "No, I'm just glad you're forming words into sentences now!" He rolled his eyes. "Why'd you drag me out here."
I explained everything that was going on, skipping some minor details, like me writing the books. I'm not going to spoil anything, but let me just say, I don't like some of the things that happen between Jasper and I.
Jasper stayed silent for awhile, seemed to be thinking. I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off. "Shh I'm thinking,"
"Don't strain yourself," I muttered.
"Did you say something?"
"Nope," I replied, a small grin playing on my lips.
"You sure about that? 'Cause I think I heard something.." He tapped his chin sarcastically, pretending to think. "I wouldn't want to have to pull out my secret weapon," he smirked.
"What would this 'secret weapon' be?" Suddenly he had me pinned to a tree, his fingers tickling my sides. "AH-stop," I giggled uncontrollably, "we have-" do I really giggle? "to save-" I tried pushing him away but failed. "Will and Nico!"
"You're right, you're right," he said and stopped tickling me. I must've been blushing, because I could see the hint of a smile--or was it a smirk? I could never tell with him--tugging at the corner of his lips. "Cmon," I said, fixing my hair and shirt. "We gotta get going." And we walked. And walked. And walked.
•••
We eventually made it to a stone building covered in moss. Just like the one in my story. "Woah.." Jasper said, taking in the massive structure. "Yeah yeah yeah, it's so amazing," I rolled my eyes and started looking for an entrance. It should be right about...ah. Here. I pressed a small piece of the wall and a large door opened. "How did you know it was there?" Jasper asked, following me into the mossy hallway.
"Lucky guess?"
"I'm not buyin' it."
"Well I'm not selling it,"
"That didn't make any sense."
"Whatever. Let's just find Will and Nico." We came to a fork in the hallway. "You go right, and I'll go left." He nodded and we headed our separate ways.

I walked down the mossy hallway and immediately regretted splitting up. The hallway was cold and creepy, and I swear I heard footsteps other than mine. My own footsteps echoed off the walls but the other ones I heard were more solid, almost sounding like they were in my head.
I stopped walking and looked behind me, but no one was there. I swear...
Thump. Thump. Thump.
Someone was over there. I ran towards the noise and crashed into Jasper. "Jasper!? What're you doing!? You were supposed to go right!!" I yelled at him, but he just shrugged.
"Sorry?"
"Damn right you're sorry! Now come on, we've gotta find Will and Nico!" I grabbed his hand and half dragged him down the hallway, looking for doors of any sort. To be honest, I was glad to have him with me. It was creepy being alone.

~~~Will's pov~~~
My skin was blue now. I had icicles hanging from my nose. I was shaking uncontrollably. And on top of all that, Ingrid has a partner. Crystal, daughter of Demeter. I remembered her from camp and always knew her as the happy, sympathetic type, with her brown hair, brown eyes, and love everything attitude. But she was different now... Hatred burned in her eyes, almost as if she was being possessed.
Ingrid had sent her in, and she introduced herself quickly, seeming in her usual happy mood, but then she fiddled with a bracelet I'd never seen her wear before. It was a small ring of bronze, and had little symbols on it. As soon as she touched it, which I assumed was an old habit, her eyes flared with a burning passion, filled with anger and hatred. She took out her green sword--Folium I think I remember her calling it--and grinned at Nico devilishly. "Mmph!! Mphop!! Moo!!" I tried to speak with a sock that Ingrid had shoved in my mouth after two days of begging for food and to be let go. Cold tears streamed down my face before freezing seconds later as a watched Crystal drag her sword across Nico's pale skin slowly. His blood dripped to the floor, freezing mid air. I hung my head, stared at the floor. I couldn't watch this. I refuse to watch my death boy suffer.
I stayed silent, staring at the floor, until Crystal came over to me. "It's you're turn," she smirked, lifting my chin with her sword.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
A/N: Crystal is @BookwormWeird-turtle 's character!! It'll be explained later why Crystal's so mean right now..cuz I know she's supposed to be a happy person.
Also, the other OC character in chose will come in later. But I need a kind of mean guy character, so if anyone wants to comment name ideas...that would be awesome!!
Anyway...
Comment!
Vote!
Thanks!