Books and Setting Traps

~~~Ally's pov~~~
•••FLASHBACK•••
My mom hated my books. I had started writing them when I turned ten. They needed work, but that's what editors are for, right?
On my eleventh birthday, I finished the first book, The Lightning Thief. Then six months later, The Sea of Monsters was published, then The Titans Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, and The Last Olympian. My editor suggested I used a pen name and create a fake person so that people will more likely read my books. Apparently people don't want to read a book written by an eleven year old. By my twelfth birthday, I had just finished The Blood of Olympus and it was ready for the market. I was proud of my books, but I felt like they were unfinished. My dreams weren't coming that much anymore, if at all. I didn't want to let my readers down, but I never came up with the stories myself. They always came in my dreams.
The last dream I had startled me the most though. I dreamt that I went to Camp Half Blood, and my characters were there.
•••END OF FLASHBACK•••
My dream from two years ago was coming true. I had written it all down, every last bit, but I didn't send it to my editor. I just couldn't. It was too odd. But it was all happening just how I wrote it. Me being Nico's sister, Jasper pranking me and holding me in the water. It was all there. And if every last bit is true, then I'm going to die.

~~~Griffin's pov~~~
Nico and Will were in the Hades cabin, doing gods know what. Nico's weaknesses were still unknown, but I assumed that if Will was in danger, he would do anything.
What am I doing?? This is wrong. But I have to... Ingrid promised she would give me what I want. If I do as she asks.
I clicked my new 'watch' and spoke into it. "Solangelo is in the Hades cabin."
"Stop using that stupid phrase!" Ingrid barked back. "Just call them Will and Nico!"
I sighed. "Fine. Will and Nico are in the Hades cabin."
"At Camp Half Blood?"
"Yes, at Camp Half Blood!"
"Alright, set up the trap and I'll be there soon." And I clicked off my watch.
Ingrid had given me specific instructions on how to work the device. Turn the knob, pull the switch, and set in under the bed. She said it took Will and Nico's powers away for an hour. I don't know how. I waited until Will and Nico were distracted by each other, and I turned the knob, pulled the switch, then slipped it under a bed.
I was absolutely disgusted with myself. I couldn't believe I was doing this to my friends. But who knew if they were really my friends anyway?

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
A/N: naughty naughty Griffin... Is anyone surprised about Ally? I was when I wrote it... #plottwist? I think so.
Anyway...
Comment!
Vote!
Thanks!