Griffin gets a job

~~~Griffin's pov~~~
"I don't know about this..." I told her. "You promise that they won't get hurt?" She nodded. "They will not be physically harmed." This plan just seemed far fetched and crazy. It almost seemed....evil. But it really wasn't. All I had to do was tell her where they were, and what their weaknesses are. Simple. Well...it would be hard to figure out Nico's weaknesses. But he's got to have some, right? I was really having doubts about this plan. Should I trust Ingrid to not hurt Nico and Will? Wilson wanted them and me dead, and then we killed him, her brother. But I had to do this. She promised she would give me what I wanted. She swore on the River Styx that she would if I went through with the plan. This was my only choice. "Ok. Tell me what I have to do." And Ingrid explained how her gadgets worked and how I would contact her.
About a half hour later she sent me back to camp, and I was officially a spy. Was this really the right thing to do...??

~~~Ally's pov~~~
I felt like I was being watched. Not in the creepy spy way, but in a sweet way. Like I had a secret admirer or something. Ugh. I'm starting to think I don't belong at this camp at all. Everyone had a terrible back story, filled with horror and beatings and bullies and such. But all I had was friends and rich parents and everything I could ever ask for. Why was I any different?
•••FLASHBACK•••
I sat up straight in my bed, screaming my head off. I had had yet another nightmare. "MOM!!" I screamed, but I knew she wouldn't come. She always heard my screams, I know she did, but she thought I was being a big baby. She said my dreams weren't even scary. "MOM!!" I screamed again. My dreams were scary. She didn't understand. I dreamt of everything I put in my books. And after I would write it, it would show up in the newspaper the next day. Well, sort of. It was a different version, like the people couldn't see what really happened. The scariest part was that my dreams were so vivid, I knew all the characters names, their back stories, everything. And the dreams were t even in my perspective. They were in the perspective of a boy named Percy Jackson.
•••END OF FLASHBACK•••
"Ally?" A boy was waving his hand in my face, pulling me out of my thoughts. My vision cleared, and I realized the boy was Jasper. "What do you want?" I spat. I was still holding a grudge about the electric handshake thing. "You're in the way," he said simply, gesturing to a contraption the Hephaestus kids were setting up for the Hermes kids. "Of course I am." I scowled and moved to the side. I watched as the boys of the Hermes cabin, including Jasper, peeled off their shirts and hopped into the contraption. I had to admit...Jasper was hot. I shook my head. 'Stop it' I told myself. 'He's a jerk and you hate him.'
A Hephaestus kid pulled a lever and the Hermes boys flew out of the contraption and splashed into the lake. They kept doing this for the next couple hours. I even joined in after awhile. I was glad to feel like there was no care in the world for awhile. Until I landed in Jasper's lap. My face flushed red, and I tried to swim away but Jasper grabbed me. "Let me go or I'll--"
"Or you'll what? I'm not scared of you," he interrupted.
"I'll..I'll...I dunno,"
"Exactly," he smirked, still holding onto me. I didn't understand this guy. One day he's playing a prank on me, the next he's all weird and won't let me go. I sighed and stopped struggling against his grip. Then he let me go, and I swam at full speed away from him. I hopped out of the lake and ran into the Hades cabin, changed out of my bathing suit, and plopped onto my bed.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
A/N: who ships Jally? I think I do... I dunno if they'll be canon though.... *gasp*
Anyway...
Comment!
Vote!
Thanks!