Chapter-20

It's been long they are searching her in every possible places.

It was around 10pm but she was nowhere.. Sidharth was cursing himself for behaving like that with her when he knows that she have nobody to call as her own..

His eyes were dead red and his face looked so pale..

Right now they are standing in the parking to breath some fresh air..

Mohit - Itna kya ro raha hai ab Tu? Khud hurt kiya ab khud ro bhi raha hai? Accha hai na chali gayi... Kabse dekh raha hu Ruhi tere ghar mei fix ho gayi hai.... Koi sharam nahi hai usko ki itna din kahi bhi jaake chipak nahi jaate... Idiot kahi ki.

Sidharth- Galti meri hai Mohit.. Maine usko ignore kiya, usko unwanted feel karaya.... Obviously she was insecure seeing Ruhi around me but Maine samjhaane ki jagah aur galat bol diya..
I was ignoring her so brutally that she distant herself permanently from me..
Sab meri wajah se.. It's all because of me.

Mohit- But Sidharth galti Ruhi ki bhi hai tu kuch bhi bol le.. She is the one who created rukus.

Sidharth- koi galti nahi hai uski samjha... Dost hu mai uska.. Musibat k wakt kya kaam nahi aaunga you stupid..

He screamed frustrated with whatever is happening around him..

Mohit- kaika musibat me... Wo khud ek musibat hai bloody home wrecker..

Sidharth- Shut up... Just shut the fuck up.

He roared shaking in anger with his veins popping out from his neck and arms..

Sidharth- kya jaanta hai uske baare mei ha?
Itna asaan hai na har kisi ko galat samaj lena?
She can never be a home wrecker because she is not even a girl..
She is bisexual damnit.

He screamed the ultimate truth in front of his friend who is accusing an innocent.

Mohit - huh?

Sidharth- yess she is.. Uske ghar waalo ko pata nahi thi ye baat but jis din pata chala they disowned her.. Aadhi raat ko mere ghar aa pahuchi wo to mai kaise usko rehne na du.. She don't even have enough money to live a life in a place like Mumbai.
Mana wo clingy types hai but that's her nature and it has nothing to do with her character..
Usko nahi batana kisiko that what she is because again the bloody society will not leave a chance to screw her out.
Pichle 6months mei meri zindagi mei 2 ladkiya aayi aur dono k apne apne problems and the major eccentric part is this bloody judgemental society.. Mai kise chor ka kiska saath du tu bata.. I need to be with both of them.. One is my wife, and another one my best childhood buddy.
Ha Mai maanta hu ki Mai uske saath jyada time spend karta tha but that's not because I love her and all those shits but it was because she was afraid to be alone in any public place.I was just trying to be as supportive I can that's it.
Lekin Shehnaaz ne usko mere pyaar k roop mei dekh liya God knows how and rest you know.

Mohit went quiet hearing everything... Practically he was not wrong but the situation was... They have to be stronger to stand by each other.

Mohit- To Shehnaaz tere liye kya hai Sidharth? Is she also just a helpless girl in your life?

Sidharth - Shehnaaz is somebody I fell in love with... I love her from you don't even know how many years.... Mujhe pata tha that she had a boyfriend but still I couldn't stop myself from loving her.. Uski shaadi ka photographer tak mai tha because I wanted to see her in bridal wear... 6 saal se pyaar karta hu usse.. You know love at first sight waali shit.. Wo hua mere saath.
Janta hai Mohit that there is not even a single romantic moment we have spent together yet being with her makes me feel like this is how romance should be.
Uski shaadi k din I was dying every single moment but wo camera k saamne khushi khushi pose de rahi thi apne husband cum lover k saath and I had to click those bloody pictures..
I was being a secret admirer and lover .
Har cheez ki khabar rahti thi mujhe isliye jab Shehnaaz ashram gayi mai bhi waha pahuch gaya...

___________________________________________