CHAPTER-14

It was Next morning and Shehnaaz and Sidharth are standing in mandir wearing a simple red saree and kurta pajama respectively.

They are getting married in the presence of God and his 2 friend Mohit and Aksa.

Taking the pheras and completing the rituals he made her wear the mangalsutra.
Taking the sindoor he applied that on her partition as the final nail on their marriage.

Shehnaaz remembered their last night talk.

Flashback......

Sidharth- Shaadi kar lete hai

Shehnaaz- Huh? Ye kya bakwaas hai.

Sidharth- Puri baat suno. Kal mandir mei Shaadi kar lete hai taaki dono ki taraf bebuniyaad ungli na uthe... But hum pati patni hai ye sabko batane ki zaroorat kabhi nahi paregi.. Society waale khush ho jayenge tumhe sindoor mei dekhke bus aur kya chahiye..

Shehnaaz- Nahi Sidharth ye galat hai... Mai aapki zindagi barbaad nahi kar sakhti aise.

Sidharth- kya matlab?

Shehnaaz- Aap jaante hai Sidharth ki Mai already shaadi shuda thi aur ab vidwaa hu . Mai Ruhaan se pyaar karti hu aur aap se kabhi pyaar nahi kar paungi aur aap itne acche hai ki koi bhi larki apko mil jaayegi... Yeh sab janke mai apki zindagi mei rukaawat nahi ban sakhti.

Sidharth- Listen Shehnaaz... Mujhe koi interest nahi hai larki and all those shit mei. Plz keep me out of that.. Shaadi tumse hogi bhi to kya.. Accha hi hai atleast ek dost to rahegi zindagi bhar k liye.Aur tumhare liye to mai humdard hi thik hu... Humsafar nahi banna mujhe koi.
So chill.

Shehnaaz- Parr..

Sidharth- Shehnaaz mujhse jyada safe option koi nahi hai abhi.. Tum apna sapna pura karo , jo karna hai karo aur mai kabhi dakhal nahi dunga... In the same way We won't be having any expectations from each other as well.. So sirf humdard and dost... That's it.

Shehnaaz - You will regret it Sidharth... Mat kijiye.

Sidharth- I wont.

Shehnaaz- ek waada kijiye plz

Sidharth- kya?

Shehnaaz - Zindagi k kisi bhi pal agar aapko kisi bhi larki se pyaar hota hai to aap jabardasti is rishte mei nahi rahenge.. Aap mujhe aakar batayenge apne pyaar k baare mei and phir hum alag ho jayenge.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz I..

Shehnaaz- plz Sidharth... Mujhe aur manhoos nahi banna.. Mere liye waada kar dijiye.

Sidharth - accha baba waada.

Shehnaaz after thinking a lot finally nodded.

Flashback over....

After doing all the required rituals they went back to their place.

Changing their dress they went for their respective works..

Nothing much eventful happened that day unlike any new married couple between them..

__________________

Today Sidharth came late from his studio.. These days had really sucked the life out of him.

Getting inside he found Shehnaaz sleeping on the couch in sitting position.

Why will she sleep here?
Was she waiting for me?

Without thinking further he scooped her in his arms and dropped her on her bed.

Shehnaaz woke up feeling the movement and found him really close to her which made her choke on her saliva.

Sidharth hurriedly moved away and rubbed his nape nervously..

Sidharth- ugh.. Wo.. Wo tum bahar so gayi thi to isliye yaha le aaya. I am sorry.

Shehnaaz- It's ok.. Mai wait kar rahi thi aapka.

Sidharth- kyu?

Shehnaaz- well aap ajkal ghar ka khana bilkul nahi khaate aur itna bahar khayenge to bimaar padh jayenge.. Isliye aaj dinner banaya tha aapke liye.

Sidharth- Thank you Sweetheart.. Fresh ho k aaya mai.

Shehnaaz- ji khana laga du tabtak?

Sidharth- bilkul.

Later they sat on the dining gossiping about their their entire day and so on..

____________________________

Two months passed in a blink..
Shehnaaz have been absolutely normal now... She had started living on her own terms... She now don't think about what will other say..
She was living a happy life having no extra stress of anything.

Sidharth had been her biggest support all the time but he had never let her feel that she should behave like his wife..
Shehnaaz have eventually started doing things for him like placing his cloths on bed when he goes out, cleaning the stuffs he scatter, making his favourite dishes, waiting for him when he gets late, asking about his whereabouts and everything a wife rightfully does.

Sidharth have got habituated of all these things unknowingly... Like he would call her when he doesn't get his pair of socks or he would call her to know her whereabouts... He would give her details about where he is going before moving out and so on.

Today Shehnaaz got her first movie offer and she accepted it with a huge smile plastered on her face.

Sidharth came back home early today as Shehnaaz told him that she have a surprise for him.

Once he entered he was surprised with the view in front of him..
___________________________________________