Chapter - 1 (Intro)

A grand wedding hall is decorated with lights, flowers, candles, huge tables and chairs placed beautifully sequenced in the lawn and all the people present are busy to get the best arrangements done .

Shehnaaz - Hello !! Ji yeh sab jiske liye wo aur koi nahi balki mere liye ho raha hai..Actually joint family hai na islie sab udham macha rahe hai.... Myself SHEHNAAZ RASTOGI.
Aur aaj meri shaadi hai ..... She said chirping like a bird.

Introducing-

SHEHNAAZ RASTOGI -

24 year old struggling model. She has a dream to be the India's best model and soon want to get herself in banners, posters, hoarding and everywhere.
Today she is getting married with her childhood best friend cum love RUHAAN KAPOOR  .

RUHAAN KAPOOR-

RUHAAN KAPOOR-

28 year old pilot by profession.. Loves Shehnaaz from childhood as their families were neighbours .
They have shared their maximum time with each other.. He is supportive, encouraging, good looking, charming and a very good person by heart.
Today his best friend, his little flower, his only girlfriend will become his life partner.. Damn what a feeling.

Savitri Suri -

56 yr old Unmarried Buaji of Shehnaaz.

Sunaina Rathore -

Single mother of Shehnaaz. Her husband died with heart attack after few years of their marriage. Shehnaaz was too small to remember anything.

Sukanya Rathore -

23 year old..
Daughter of Savitri Suri but adopted by Sunaina Rathore because they were afraid of the allegations society will put on Savitri and thus Sunaina and her husband adopted her.
Shehnaaz called her Suku while others called her choti from childhood.

Sidharth Shrivastav -

30 year old well stabled photographer. His passion, his life is his camera.
He loves to capture everything in his camera whenever he sees any kind of beauty around in the world.
A highly demanded photographer because he brings life in the picture with his skills.

Nikhil -

Nikhil -

School friend of Shehnaaz who likes her a lot.. Wanted to get married to her.. Now he has arrived in the wedding Hall with his family to attend her wedding.

__________________________________

HAPPY DIWALI TO MY SMALL WATTPAD FAMILY. 😊😊😊😊😊

Enjoy the fullest with family and friends..
Stay safe and happy 🤗🤗🤗🤗🥳.