Chapter-15

There Shehnaaz had decorated the entire dining space for their candle light dinner theme..
She was standing there wearing a beautiful black saree.

Sidharth kept looking at her because she was looking so different yet so elegant and beautiful

Shehnaaz unknowingly felt shy with his constant gaze.. Nobody has seen her like that in a while and suddenly she felt special watching his eyes stuck on her.

Shehnaaz cleared her throat with her pinky cheeks on display and Sidharth averted his gaze.

Sidharth- Ye sab?

Shehnaaz- Aapke liye.. Mujhe ek good news dena hai aapko.

Sidharth- lekin Humne to kuch kiya nahi hai abhi tak.

He said taking the whole thing to a different tangent.
Shehnaaz blinked her eyes rapidly at his not so innocent words and turned around feeling something in her stomach.

Sidharth slapped his forehead for uttering nonsense.

Sidharth- Ugh... I mean.. Kya good news?

Shehnaaz cleared her throat before disclosing..

Shehnaaz- I got a movie offer and with one of the biggest celebrity of Bollywood.
I am so excited..
She said clapping and jumping in excitement..

Sidharth hugged her feeling proud of her.
He took her in his arms and tooks rounds cheering for her and Shehnaaz giggled seeing his excitement level.

After a while he put her down and kissed her forehead which bought tears in her eyes.

Sidharth raised his eyebrows questioning but she nodded in no hugging him again.

Hugs and few cheek and forehead kisses were quite common between them.

Sidharth- Tera sapna baby... I am so so so happy for you sweetheart... Finally You are getting whatever you wished for.

Shehnaaz nodded with a huge smile.
Her pictures will obviously be in hoarding, banners during promotion in almost every country which is huge.

Shehnaaz- But Sidharth...

Sidharth- Hmm.

Shehnaaz- The shoot is in Canada and it will take around 3 months.

Sidharth went quiet hearing the new piece of information.. They both have got so use to each other's presence that it is highly intolerance to stay away.

Shehnaaz was also sad but it's a huge chance and she cannot leave that.

Sidharth tried to smile and spoke- To kya ho gaya? Hum phone pe baat karenge baby.. And remember one thing that I am always there for you right beside you..okay?

She nodded and he pulled her in his arms.

____________________________

At Airport-

Sidharth- Apna dhyan rakhna.

Shehnaaz- aap bhi.

Sidharth- khana time se khana.

Shehnaaz- hmm... Aap bhi.

Sidharth- kuch bhi zaroorat ho to mujhe phone kar dena.

Shehnaaz- hm..

Sidharth- kya hua hai?

Shehnaaz- hmm.. Huh?
Sidharth- why are you so lost? Kya ho gaya?

Shehnaaz- nahi jaana hai Sidharth.
Sidharth- kya? Kyu?

Shehnaaz- pata nahi ek ajeeb sa darr hai.. Sidharth aap mujhe bhul to nahi jaayenge?

Sidharth- Kaisi baat kar rahi hai baby?
Tu meri best friend hai bubba.. Why will I forget you?

Shehnaaz- Mai biwi bhi ho aapki... She said as if she was assuring herself with those words. She cannot tell him that she is afraid to loose him.. She have got all the happiness because of him and now her happiness are all related to this man standing in front of them..

Sidharth- Ha ji biwi ji mai aapko nahi bhulunga... He said joking on it but Shehnaaz didn't liked that..
Why does he never ever consider her as his wife... Is she too bad to be his wife?
Isn't she standing upto his expectation?

Sidharth wiped the tear drops from her cheeks and rubbed his thumb there.

Sidharth- Go sweetheart... You are going to Rock it.

Shehnaaz- I will miss you.

Sidharth- aww.. I will miss you too darling.

Sighing she waved a bye at him and finally entered inside for checking.

Sidharth on the other side felt lonely all of a sudden..
Her presence was quite evident in his life and mind.
He cannot function properly without her and he have accepted that way back but he don't want to be selfish because his main motive to bring her here was to help her fulfill her own dreams.

Sighing he went back to the empty apartment..
He felt lonely there and thus went out immediately to resume his works.

___________________________________________